lost whitesprings

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

yahmon

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 9, 2007
gulf coast
Hi all, I had whitesprings coming in good and now lost it. I can get good quality on e-5 so I am at the 129 location,I changed the settings back to 10750, and changed dsq back to where it should be,(using qph031) but lost whitesprings.
I put up a pergola for the wife but cannot remember if I had it after I put it up. I moved the 36 in. dish up on the pole for better line of site and still no luck. If I get quality on e-5 should I not get whitesprings? any ideas? Thanks.

Hi all, I had whitesprings coming in good and now lost it. I can get good quality on e-5 so I am at the 129 location,I changed the settings back to 10750, and changed dsq back to where it should be,(using qph031) but lost whitesprings.
I put up a pergola for the wife but cannot remember if I had it after I put it up. I moved the 36 in. dish up on the pole for better line of site and still no luck. If I get quality on e-5 should I not get whitesprings? any ideas? Thanks.

Try to lock one of the Data TPs on 129
11780 H 30000

White Springs is fine for me. Popeye cartoon on right now and 91% quality.

The Data TP that LAK mentioned is also at 91% quality for me.

How strong was your signal quality when it was coming in?
Could you be borderline and some weather is interrupting it?

I wouldn't rely on the signal detection from 129 ES 5 as that is circular and that can be deceiving. It means that you are close, but not necessarily on the mark. You could be off quite a ways and the circular sat will still show a strong signal, but the linear signal will be gone.

Radar

Thanks for getting back guys, cannot get anything on 11780. I did not have great quality before, only about 23. Now it bounces between a long 0 then up to about 15, back to a long 0. Have a feeling the leaves are now out and that could be the problem. Wife says no way it is her pergola, move the dish. lol

I have motorized dish and got better quality when I did skew the lnb about 4 degrees. I have nothing again tonight. Guess I will have to wait till the fall when the leaves are gone again.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)