Coolsat 5000

Status
Please reply by conversation.
the lady from Rock Star:Supernova./...her name escapes me right now (I asked the same question before) :)

Iceberg said:
the lady from Rock Star:Supernova./...her name escapes me right now (I asked the same question before) :)

Until he changes it again in the next rotation of avatars :)

(My favorite is the Dog from What About Mary)

rockymtnhigh said:
Until he changes it again in the next rotation of avatars :)

(My favorite is the Dog from What About Mary)
Theres a story behind that one ;) , The Replay worked perfect with the coolsat 5000, S-video in. The PQ on my PJ from the streaming video is awesome for SD ( Replay outputs Component 480p ) and the Commercial advance also works just fine... should have gotten one of these a long time ago. Thanks SatelliteAV for the deal :)

dfergie said:
Ordered the MkKit 1 instead a little while ago, figure If I need to I can order bigger dish and dedicate this one to one satellite.

Thanks for the info! I am holding off until after my trip to Denver next week;

And the monsoon you talked about has reached us in Western Colorado! :(

I have the Mkkit going( not all sats scanned in yet). I am using the Coolsat5000 with it and a C-band 8'dish and can hook it to a 10' C-band dish if needed... just got everything going in the house with it. Saw this post that shows there are a few left, might get one of those but going to get my Dvbworld box going again first... again Thanks SatelliteAV :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)