Coolsat 5000

Status
Please reply by conversation.
katellite said:
I see that this is a good deal from all the posts. But I'm wondering if there are any differences between FTA receivers..

I'm reading through the FTA forum for answers..

thanks, k

can this receive c-band?

dfergie said:
Right now leaning towards the Mkit2 here from Sadoun to go with my Coolsat 5000...

I am impressed with the price on that. $155 is not bad at all. I thought I was going to have to cough up double-that.

Hmmm tempted to get one but I will need the rest of the parts to get going, only problems I see are a line of site issue requires a 250 foot run out into a right of way for high power lines and burried utility pipes wich hasnt seen a brush hog yet this summer ( translates into 7 foot tall weeds ) and how quickly do I want to move out of my families house.

Thanks again SatelliteAV, got my 1st order today with 2 Coolsats, 2 1.2m dishes, a Geo CK1 lnb, and the C-band mount. Now waiting for my 2nd order with the 2 GS120 motors and 2 more Coolsats.

Al

Hey Al, you know you don't need 4 receivers to have quadraphonic sound .... :D

voomvoom said:
Thanks again SatelliteAV, got my 1st order today with 2 Coolsats, 2 1.2m dishes, a Geo CK1 lnb, and the C-band mount. Now waiting for my 2nd order with the 2 GS120 motors and 2 more Coolsats.

Al

Last edited:
sidekick said:
Hey Al, you know you don't need 4 receivers to have quadraphonic sound .... :D
Well, as a sidekick, I like to find out things on my own. You'd be surprized how many times, I've found out that people actually know what they are talking about, then again, maybe you wouldn't?

Al

Well actually, these are for my sister getting 1 dish w/2 receivers and my niece getting 1 dish w/2 receivers. And, I'm keeping the Geo C/K lnb for myself to play around with. If it works good enough for C-band, I may get 2 more, one for each of these 2 dishes I just purchased.

Al

Edit: and I noticed these dishes are larger on the surface area than my current 1.2m dish. They are about 4" taller and about a half inch wider.

Last edited:
Update ....

The Power Buy will end Tuesday evening 09/05/2006 at 5pm Pacific time. We currently have 11 silver units left.

Last edited:
Got mine yesterday. When I finally got my dish, realigned today, it's working AWESOME! Thanks a million SatelliteAV. Will definately buy from again soon!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)