Coolsat 5000

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Man dfergie...all of that technology you have runnin' in your tagline, and don't have a cellphone? Hope you don't miss out on a great deal!

bidaw said:
Man dfergie...all of that technology you have runnin' in your tagline, and don't have a cellphone? Hope you don't miss out on a great deal!
I do :D but they say no service 1650' underground and 5 miles away from the shaft ;) no landline service out there... (since the mine accidents early this year they are seriously working on a better communication system, they have coax about 5/8" thick ran everywhere for it)

Got one! Of course I don't have the rest of the stuff to use it with yet, but this is a start! And a good price!

Glad I looked at this thread! Ordered mine in black yesterday to compliment my Pansat 330A. I read Iceberg's review of the CoolSat 5000 and find the multiple screen capability a real asset. Right now I have 3 Primestar dishes pointed at AMC3, Telstar5, and GE5. Thinking of setting up a round dish with the STAB positioner I bought a couple of years ago for more coverage. Any suggestions on what dish and LNB to go with? I was thinking the Fortec Star 80 or 90 cm dish and KUL1 0.4 db KU LNB from Sadoun.

placed my order today and as of that time (10 am cst) 3 black and about 31 silver left. thanks for the info now i will have to hook up those old dishes in the yard now.

Got mine in yesterday, hooked it up. I think I will use it for a Cband blind scan only
and leave My satworks for Ku.when surfingfor feeds, pretty neat looking rig, heavy but not large.
on screen looks pretty good also, I figured out how to bypass that password option, I like that. For the price, I just couldn't pass it up, seems to blind scan pretty fast also, that is a plus in My book.

thanks Satelite A/V for the deal

Mine arrived yesterday..Works great!!. That was a good deal.. Only negative item is the optical out for digital audio. Have to find a cable..

Anyone know how long it takes to receive the STB after ordering and how they ship. UPS FedEx? I know they are in California and I am in Indiana.

Our thanks to the folks at SatelliteAV for making this EXCLUSIVE powerbuy available to us. This was a very great deal!

I'd like to thank Satellite AV also. I wound up getting 4 - Coolsat receivers, 2 - 1.2m dishes, 2 - GS120 motors, 2 - 55mm post adapters, 1 - C/ku lnb, 1 - adaptor mount. On 2 separate orders.

Al

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)