Coolsat 7000 Available

Status
Please reply by conversation.

cyberham

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 16, 2010
Halfmoon Bay, British Columbia
In case anybody is looking for a Coolsat 7000 microPVR receiver, I just saw one for sale in Nova Scotia for $20! I own this model of Coolsat and I use it as my favourite dish orientation receiver. It won't do DVB-S2 or HD, but it is fine for regular DVB-S. PM me for copy of ad.

These Coolsats are more common in Canada than I thought. I now have a list of 10 Coolsats for sale: 7000, 7100, 8100. They range in price from $20 ~ $120. I like being able to edit PIDs via remote unlike my S9 which requires me to use an external editor. It was my first (receiver that worked for me)! You know how you feel about that.

I just added a Coolsat 5000 and a 6100 to my collection this morning! They were at the thrift shop for $9 each with remotes and both units look like brand new! I went in looking for a 4DTV receiver but none were there and I did not want to leave empty handed! :D

not really. Most are really old and crappy looking. Like they've played Finding Nemo for a kid like 300,000 times than given to thrift stores/goodwill

Iceberg said:
I wish I could see FTA receivers at a thrift store. All I see are old VCR's

Same here. I found my Pansat 2500 at the Lake City flea market about 7 years ago. Nothing like that ever, in the crappy thrift stores around here.

Sent from my DROIDX using SatelliteGuys

Was at a thrift store today. No satellite equipment, not even the obligatory pizza service receivers. LOTS of DVD players and VCRs. I resisted the urge to buy a dual-core Celeron PC for $25...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts