TNAP 5.1 Available for Edision

cyberham

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 16, 2010
Halfmoon Bay, British Columbia
The new TNAP 5.1 test image has been posted by el bandido. You can do the installation via your Edision online feature to flash the new image into an available slot. Be sure to keep valid older images in the other slots just in case you need to revert back. Installation went well and the software has auto-install which means after installing you still have all your user files (satellite transponders, user bouquets, etc.) in place. You don't have to re-configure everything. This is a great time and effort saver.

TNAP5_1.jpg
TNAP5_1 Start Screen.jpg

Last edited:
The only thing I can think of is the Weather MSN plugin allows you to enter via its Menu your location so the weather reports it provides are customized for your area.

Menu > Plugins > Weather MSN. Then Menu > Location (type in city name) or just Menu > Search Location (blue button) and type in city name.

Reactions: norman881
The only thing I can think of is the Weather MSN plugin allows you to enter via its Menu your location so the weather reports it provides are customized for your area.

Menu > Plugins > Weather MSN. Then Menu > Location (type in city name) or just Menu > Search Location (blue button) and type in city name.
Thank you cyberham!

Reactions: cyberham
Same results accessing the site. I tried with a couple of VPN locations,clearing cookies (cntrl f5) and different browsers. Looks like a server issue. Do you happen to know what is new in the 5.1 offering?

If I can do it online from the STB I'll be OK otherwise don't look like it's gonna happen here LOL