Coolsat 8000 HD with SG9120

Status
Please reply by conversation.
The receivers all make arbitrary decisions on how much of an arc they can move the motor in USALS mode. They usually err by a number of degrees. If you can set an active tp on Hispasat on your antenna screen, you may be able to drive there in "motor control mode" , which is Diseqc 1.2 commands, and then save that position, if you find it. All receivers that I have had are conservative in their USALS arc, but the motors generally have a wider capability.
:)

This is driving me nuts! This afternoon, everything was working fine, tracking the arc seamlessly. Turn off the system, come back a couple of hours later, and the dish WON'T MOVE again!! What is going on?? :confused:

Went back on the roof and did a reset. Works fine again. I hope I don't have to reset the motor on a daily basis...

Next time it happens , cycle power on the receiver, and see if THAT gets it going again. Sometimes I see that happening myself. This is one of the many arguments against a roof mount system. Unfortunately sometimes it's all you can do.
:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)