Corotor II dual on Ebay

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

pacificrim

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 5, 2008
West Coast Canada
Looks like a good deal for anyone looking for a dual C/Ku setup
Chaparral Corotor II C/KU Band Feedhorn - C & KU LNB's & SERVO MOTOR plus extra

Ending very, very soon

Those Corotor IIs are long lived and robust. My original 1993 installation is still chugging away out in the yard. Nothing "junk" about it. I wish my newer FTA Ku stuff would hold up as well, or even half as well.

Reactions: KE4EST
I guess you really aren't any sort of SatelliteGuys Pro, if you call that "old crap". However, your posting name is certainly appropriate, good choice...
I guess you really aren't any sort of SatelliteGuys Pro, if you call that "old crap". However, your posting name is certainly appropriate, good choice...
Dude I been doing C band Dishes since early 90,s I have put my fair share of C band dishes up. No way you could tell that feed horn and Corotor is less then 10 yrs. old
The new equipment uses a LNBF or a Bullseye II wide band or dual polarity with Norsat LNB’s

• Wow
Reactions: solarvic
What difference does it make how old the corotor is? They are premium equipment. If you knew so much you wouldn,t call them junk or crap. If you think they are junk or crap it shows that you still need to learn!!! Maybe you just do not know how to set up one!!!!

Reactions: Captain Midnight
You certainly wouldn't get it cheap if you bought a Bullseye loaded with 4 Norsat products. Sounds like well over $1200 new - if you could find one.
Try like 2,500 that is the professional gear, separate LNB 's for H and V on Both C and Ku band.. So I know my C and Ku band equipment

I'm using a Chaparral orthomode feedhorn from the late 80s with new NJRC PLL LNBs. Zero issues whatsoever. Now, I wouldn't trust a 30 year old LNB, but a feedhorn is a feedhorn if it isn't damaged. Sure, my feed isn't an ADL, but my 30+ year old Chaparral is just as good as a new Chaparral. Same for the corotor horns. Slap a new polarizer motor on and it is as good as new.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)