COROTOR II???

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Dishman Dan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 22, 2008
N/A
What is the difference and how do you tell if a feedhorn is a Corotor or a Corotor II or a Corotor II Plus??? I picked up a BUD with a Chaparral C/Ku band feedhorn and I do not know how to tell for sure which one it is. It says Chaparral and I could not find any other info on it. This one and the other 2 identical ones that I have to pick up are all Unimesh 7.5 foot BUDS which I think came from the same dealer. All other BUDs that I found are just C band but most still have nice actuator$!!!

Thanks! I will have to check it out more with the feedhorn right by my computer! I did not think or know that there were that many types! Is there any real operating difference in the different types or is that all dependent on the LNBs??? I thought telling the different ones apart might be as simple as a number hidden somewhere but I guess my face is red!

Thanks! I will have to check it out more with the feedhorn right by my computer! I did not think or know that there were that many types! Is there any real operating difference in the different types or is that all dependent on the LNBs??? I thought telling the different ones apart might be as simple as a number hidden somewhere but I guess my face is red!
The original Co-Rotor used a simple wire a the Ku probe. The problem is Chaparral borrowed the design from ADL and got sued for using it.

That's why we have the Co-Rotor II. It is a different design which looks like a small UHF TV antenna.

IMHO the original Co-Rotor works much better than number II does. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)