COROTOR II???

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Dishman Dan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 22, 2008
N/A
What is the difference and how do you tell if a feedhorn is a Corotor or a Corotor II or a Corotor II Plus??? I picked up a BUD with a Chaparral C/Ku band feedhorn and I do not know how to tell for sure which one it is. It says Chaparral and I could not find any other info on it. This one and the other 2 identical ones that I have to pick up are all Unimesh 7.5 foot BUDS which I think came from the same dealer. All other BUDs that I found are just C band but most still have nice actuator$!!!

Thanks! I will have to check it out more with the feedhorn right by my computer! I did not think or know that there were that many types! Is there any real operating difference in the different types or is that all dependent on the LNBs??? I thought telling the different ones apart might be as simple as a number hidden somewhere but I guess my face is red!

Thanks! I will have to check it out more with the feedhorn right by my computer! I did not think or know that there were that many types! Is there any real operating difference in the different types or is that all dependent on the LNBs??? I thought telling the different ones apart might be as simple as a number hidden somewhere but I guess my face is red!
The original Co-Rotor used a simple wire a the Ku probe. The problem is Chaparral borrowed the design from ADL and got sued for using it.

That's why we have the Co-Rotor II. It is a different design which looks like a small UHF TV antenna.

IMHO the original Co-Rotor works much better than number II does. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)