couple questions

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

mikedz4

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 15, 2004
i have a couple questions.
1: how would i go about swtiching my directivo for a h10 or d10 receiver? I have the dvr service from comcast and dont need my directivo anymore.

2: how do i get the ncaa football package off of my bill? I didnt even watch it but forgot to cancel it.

3: will the h10 or r10 also do interactive tv or just the d10?

thanks

mikedz4 said:
i have a couple questions.
1: how would i go about swtiching my directivo for a h10 or d10 receiver? I have the dvr service from comcast and dont need my directivo anymore.
Buy a H10 or D10, unplug the TiVo. Plug the H10 or D10 in its place. Call DTV and activate the H/D10 and deactivate the DTiVo.

2: how do i get the ncaa football package off of my bill? I didnt even watch it but forgot to cancel it.
Call DTV and ask them to cancel it.

3: will the h10 or r10 also do interactive tv or just the d10?
Both should. But the press release specifically only mentions the D10.

The H10 and R10 do not do interactive TV.
Trust me, I have both.

You can view the mix channels and hear the audio on the SAP audio channels but you can't "mouse over" anything.

My samsung could also switch the audio - I think the h10 (and D10) will be able to mouse over as soon as they release a software update (I'm assuming as soon as the true interactive stations start)

I can get the d10 for $27 at best buy with my employee discount so I will be going there tomorrow to pick it up.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts