Court of Appeals states FEDS had no right to the full list of PED users

That is not the point. The Federal Government attained that list illegally...and multiple courts have said so. But I guess you do not see that.....

That is my point. Fehr was an idiot for making sure the list was not destroyed. If he lets it get destroyed there is no further argument, but he wanted it kept around.

If you want to make a different point that whoever attained the list did so illegally, and is leaking it illegally, or whatever, go right ahead. I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with that.

But back to the other point...Fehr was still an idiot.

Sandra

That is my point. Fehr was an idiot for making sure the list was not destroyed. If he lets it get destroyed there is no further argument, but he wanted it kept around.

If you want to make a different point that whoever attained the list did so illegally, and is leaking it illegally, or whatever, go right ahead. I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with that.

But back to the other point...Fehr was still an idiot.

Sandra

This thread has NOTHING to do with whether Fehr was an idiot or not. My point has been just that....it was attained illegally by the federal government....and now ANOTHER court has stated the same.

It goes back to whether you were an idiot for leaving your wallet on the front seat of the car...I may have been dumb for doing, but you had ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT to take....END of story.

No point in discussing this with you because you have nothing to say but how dumb Fehr was...which has NOTHING to do with this thread or the law.

This thread has NOTHING to do with whether Fehr was an idiot or not. My point has been just that....it was attained illegally by the federal government....and now ANOTHER court has stated the same.

It goes back to whether you were an idiot for leaving your wallet on the front seat of the car...I may have been dumb for doing, but you had ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT to take....END of story.

No point in discussing this with you because you have nothing to say but how dumb Fehr was...which has NOTHING to do with this thread or the law.

...but everything to do with why the list still existed, and was able to be attained by anyone...which started all this.

Sandra

I'm not sure why leaking it is even connected to the story, why are leaks assumed to have come from the government and not from within the union?

This is all just one aspect of a story that's tainted an entire era in sports. It won't go away, some resolution needs to be found to bring it to allow people to put it behind them.

done with this subject. Apparently, if your make a careless mistake, it gives anyone the right to commit a crime against you because of your mistake.:rolleyes:

Paint ball for the Arnold in you

My Official Back From Hawaii Thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)