Court tv?

DishNetwork.COM has removed CourtTV from the listings, however there is no mention of CourtTV on DishNetwork.COM at all, even no notice about its removal.

Dish "The Great Protector"

Hey Dish .....What's next? CNN. I'm really getting sick of Dish "protecting" it's subscribers from unfair practices. It seems that the only unfair company is Dish.
I hope that Comcast or Direct improves their HD soon. Then "Bye Bye" Dish.

What I fid funny is ...
DISH Network did not approve of this removal and has been working diligently to work out fair and reasonable terms to continue to carry this programming while not increasing the rates that our customers pay.
What they didn't mention is there is a price increase next month, which they still have not announced publiclly. The only place where it was mentioned was on the Retailer Chat which we here at SatelliteGuys reported on and other sites around the internet has picked up on.

THERE STILL HAS BEEN NO OFFICIAL NOTICE OF A PRICE INCREASE FROM DISH NETWORK. The only place where it was reported was here (and it took off from here)

WOW..........Glad I found this thread. I am with DirecTV and was gonna switch over to Dish this week cuz of more HD channels. Court TV was my favorite channel...........guess I will be staying with DirecTV.........Grrrrrrrrrr :mad:

Besides CBS, Court TV is one of my wifes favorite channels.

Luckilly I am having AT&T U-VERSE IPTV installed on Wednesday and CourtTV is still there.

Scott time to add U-VERSE sub forum in the cable forum?

Two weeks ago they announced here in Evansville,In we WILL have U-verse within 3 years .
That will make 3 thats 3 cable companies for a city with only 125,000 POP.

INSIGHT CABLE
WOW CABLE
U-VERSE coming

trido
OH expect some reviews starting with you WED install.

Well now if that isn't a bunch of you know what.... I watch CourtTV all the time. The Biography channel come on guys!

Dish is good for their HD package. Anything else you should stick with your local cable company. I have Comcast for my full programing and Dish for HD Package.
Make the right choice and switch to cable. No more worries about stations beeing dropped. Local stations available in HD. On Demand Movies. What else can you ask for?

Rates go up Channels go down just another reason with in the next few weeks ill be goin to direct TV

Here in Buffalo, NY, The local cable company, Time Warner, has already taken off the NFL network and is now threatening to remove the local Fox and MyTV stations for the same reason.

Dish is not the only provider getting fed up with the programers demands.

Here in Buffalo, NY, The local cable company, Time Warner, has already taken off the NFL network and is now threatening to remove the local Fox and MyTV stations for the same reason.

Dish is not the only provider getting fed up with the programers demands.

Yet they won't DARE touch ESPN or any of the mouse's other "bend over and pay up or die" channels. :rolleyes: