Covert Affairs

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Great Summer Finale tonight and can't wait for it to start back up again!! :)

Last edited:
Covert Affairs Bosses Preview Annie-Eyal Reunion, Auggie's Big Arc https://tv.yahoo.com/news/covert-affairs-bosses-preview-annie-140005427.html
When Covert Affairs resumes this Thursday (USA Network, 10/9c), Annie’s maybe-boyfriend Ryan is unconscious and her ex Auggie is working for another spy service. But that doesn’t mean the former CIA agent will be lonesome, especially when she runs into frenemy Eyal (returning guest star Oded Fehr).The familiar face is a welcome one for Annie, who gains a bit of clarity from Eyal’s presence.However, Annie’s world is one of spies and terrorists, so her pursuit of Belenko will only get more complicated when Auggie is pulled into the web in a “significant” way, executive producers Matt Corman and Chris Ord preview below.

Not sure how I feel about the ep other then I'm glad Annie and company are back! When Eyal barged in and dispatched the guy I thought Annie was way to accepting of his explanation. She seems to have lost the edginess and cynicism she had last season. As for Calder's girfriend... turning all red white and blue.. I thought I heard the God Bless America playing in the background. :rolleyes: Regardless glad to have the show back! :biggrin

Not sure how I feel about the ep other then I'm glad Annie and company are back! When Eyal barged in and dispatched the guy I thought Annie was way to accepting of his explanation. She seems to have lost the edginess and cynicism she had last season. As for Calder's girfriend... turning all red white and blue.. I thought I heard the God Bless America playing in the background. :rolleyes: Regardless glad to have the show back! :biggrin
imo I still Believe Annie would of been a good replacement for Ziva on NCIS!! ;) :)

Good show last night!! :) ‘Covert Affairs’ Showrunners on ‘Intense’ Season End, ‘Man of Action’ Auggie https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/co...-intense-season-end-man-action-222238433.html
With five episodes left in “Covert Affairs” season five, the stakes are being raised ever higher for Annie (Piper Perabo) and Auggie (Christopher Gorham). In the Nov. 13 episode, “Starlings of the Slipstream,” the duo discover that Auggie may be marked for death, following the murders of three of his former colleagues — but can they track down the culprit before it’s too late?Variety spoke to “Covert Affairs” showrunners Matt Corman and Chris Ord ahead of tonight’s episode, and the pair previewed an “intense” run of episodes as we approach the finale, Auggie’s action-packed storyline, and whether there’s still hope for Annie and Auggie’s romantic relationship after a season full of secrecy.

I been thinking of a bunch of endings to the story of Caulder and his squeeze... none of them good, for either of them. As for Augie... Annie if you want a loyal faithful companion to love get a German Shepard.:glasses

'Covert Affairs' Hunks-giving: Rank Annie's love interests http://community.ew.com/2014/11/27/covert-affairs-thanksgiving-hunks/
Covert Affairs may be taking a break this week, but that won’t stop me from providing you with a thought-provoking assignment perfect for your turkey-coma rest time on the couch.It’s a fact that Annie Walker has entertained her fair share of incredible boyfriends over the years. (Bless her heart.) I think it’s time we decide which one is the most compatible with our favorite butt-kicking, stiletto-wearing CIA agent. Six men will be presented. Only one will be deemed worthy. You must choose. Happy Hunks-giving!

Covert Affairs Postmortem: Bosses on Annie's and Auggie's Big Moves and What's Next https://tv.yahoo.com/news/covert-affairs-postmortem-bosses-annies-auggies-big-moves-040500599.html
[WARNING: The following story contains spoilers about Thursday's Season 5 finale of Covert Affairs. Read at your own risk.]Thursday's Season 5 finale of Covert Affairs had plenty of literal explosions as Annie (Piper Perabo) and McQuaid (Nic Bishop) tried to escape Buenos Aires with Belenko (Shawn Doyle), but it was the off-field bombshells that left the most impact.

Great Season Finale and can't wat for it to start back up if they renew it imo they will!! ;) :)

Post Mortem: Covert Affairs EPs on Annie's Big Choices, Auggie's News — Plus: Will There Be a Season 6? https://tv.yahoo.com/news/post-mortem-covert-affairs-eps-040534489.html
Warning: The following contains spoilers from Thursday’s season finale of Covert Affairs.Covert Affairs‘ Season 5 finale on Thursday night found Annie contemplating not one, but two offers — one romantic, one professional.First, Ryan McQuaid suggested that if they make it out of a dangerous battle alive, they should get married. Then Joan — having accepted a new job — invited Annie to join her CIA task force. But by episode’s end, the spy gal still hadn’t given her answers to either proposal. To top it off, she was thrown for a loop when Auggie revealed his plans to leave the agency and travel the world with Natasha.Below, executive producers Matt Corman and Chris Ord weigh Annie’s options and Auggie’s attempt to get away from the CIA life. The EPs also address the show’s renewal status — it has yet to be picked up for Season 6 — and whether it’s over, romantically, for Annie and Auggie.

This really sucks I enjoy this show every week when it is on and USA keeps Satisfaction over Covert Affairs what a joke!!Now since Piper Perabo is out of that show and most people want Bishop gone how about bring in Piper Perabo as like she was in Covert Affairs in to replace Bishop!! :D ;) :)

Last edited:
‘Covert Affairs’ Cancelled After 5 Seasons https://tv.yahoo.com/news/covert-affairs-cancelled-5-seasons-233056178.html
“Got it,” Covert Affairs lead Annie (Piper Perabo) said in the final seconds of the USA Network series’ recent fifth-season finale, indicating she had made a decision on the two offers she had at hand: Ryan McQuaid’s (Nic Bishop) marriage proposal and Joan’s (Kari Matchett) invitation for her to join her CIA task force. We might never find out what Annie’s decision was as USA has opted not to renew the globe-trotting spy drama for a sixth season.This is a somewhat surprising development because, as part of USA’s recent shift in strategy away from original half-hour comedy series, focusing on the network’s core drama brand, there were indications it would renew most and possibly all of its pending series sans departing White Collar. All others — Suits, Royal Pains and Graceland — have been picked up, making Covert Affairs the only casualty among USA’s established series, joining freshman drama Rush, which was axed in early October when the network renewed fellow rookie Satisfaction.Economics played a key role in the decision to end Covert Affairs. Unlike the case with Fox 21 TV Stuidios-produced White Collar the same time last year, ownership was not a factor as Covert Affairs is owned by USA. As is the case with older series, its production costs have gone up over the years. In addition to rising talent fees, the series also went bigger on locations, from the clunky green screen shots in the first couple seasons to filming around the world in recent years.Covert Affairs has posted significant gains in shifted viewing — Season 5’s average of 990,000 adults 18-49 in Live+7 represents a +136% jump over Live+Same Day, 1.3 in adults 25-54 (+141%), and 3.3 million total viewers (+117%). But in Live+Same Day, Covert Affairs ranked dead last in live viewing among all original USA drama series this year in 18-49 with 445,000 viewers, behind Suits (976,000), Royal Pains (663,000), Graceland (552,000), Satisfaction (517,000) and even cancelled Rush (509,000). Covert Affairs also finished last (No. 6) in 18-34, No. 5 in 25-54, and a little better, No. 3, in total viewers.An indication of the challenges linear networks face in the increasingly digital viewing universe, USA has been finding it hard to monetize the Covert Affairs demo audience that watches days after the original broadcast. Additionally, even with the big DVR bumps, Covert Affairs still ranked No. 4 (out of six USA dramas) among 18-49 and 25-54 in L+7, No. 5 in 18-34 and No.3 in total viewers.USA is going through a slate changeover, parting with veterans White Collar and Covert Affairs and gearing up to launch a slew of new drama series in 2015. Three already are in the pipeline — Dig, Complications and Mr. Robot — with four more drama pilots — Colony, Queen Of The South, Evil Men and Stanistan — awaiting word on a series pickup.The Season 5 finale planted a number of story seeds for a potential sixth season — Annie’s dilemmas, Auggie’s (Christopher Gorham) plan to leave the CIA and travel the world with his hacker girlfriend Natasha, Arthur’s (Peter Gallagher) potential Senate run. In cases like this, when a series is cancelled without closure, fans always hold out hope for a final chapter in the form of a movie or a miniseries.While that always is a possibility as Covert Affairs producer Universal Cable Prods. has been high on the series and is a sibling to the network, making it happen is usually prohibitively expensive. Therefore, chances for a different conclusion to the series are slim, despite Covert Affairs creators/executive producers Matt Corman and Chris Ord’s hope for a sixth season. “For us, these characters and the actors we’re working with are so infinitely talented that we think we could keep telling stories forever,” Corman told TVLine after the Season 5 finale. “Maybe we’re delusional in that sense, but we just love this show so much. We don’t like to think about it in terms of the end.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)