Craigslist dishes for your perusal

Status
Please reply by conversation.
That feed assembly/button hook looks familiar. Think I remember a couple of users who had bought them from another dealer, but when scrambling and subscriptions took hold, the owners never had their phone calls to the original sellers returned. So they called us, Upgraded them to a new IRD and LNB. versus the original LNA. Can't remember the 'brand' of the dish. want to say the original receivers were Toki brand. 70Mhz I.F. type. Think I have one of those receivers in 'the museum'. If your interested in the dish. Bring along some good leather gloves. looks to be very 'weather worn'. Even BITD, I remember being being quite itchy after messing with/re-aligning them, because the fiberglass finish wasn't that high of quality. Quite rough and 'hairy'. BTW: brand name of the dish, HNI, have no idea.

So you won't be needing the 10ft Orbitron then. An OC member is requesting that dish from me if you're not needing it.

I'm all set, thanks for thinking of me. I would have loved the 10ft dish but just don't have the space

I have finaly found a BUD near of my home in Montreal but the guy is asking 350$. This is a 10 feet dish and come with an LNB and an actuator. Is it worth it?

350$ 10 foot 1.JPG
350$ 10 foot 2.JPG

I have finaly found a BUD near of my home in Montreal but the guy is asking 350$. This is a 10 feet dish and come with an LNB and an actuator. Is it worth it?
Only you can decide based on your desire to get on C-band. A fair price is based on supply and demand. When there is little supply, like in Nova Scotia, if all pieces were there, all in good useable condition, it's probably worth negotiating for, if no shipping cost is involved. If you lived in some areas of the U.S. where C-band dishes seem to be plentiful, I'd search a little longer.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Latest posts