Craigslist dishes for your perusal

Status
Please reply by conversation.
As rare as they a re getting to be, I'll go get any dish thats withing driving distance. And take it apart and store it. Go get that dish!

Have an old 6 to 10 feet dish on the roof. Yours for free if you can remove it. Located at 76 Beechwood Ave Edison NJ.

Free - 8' perf - Parker, CO
Interesting perf pattern
Free 8 foot Satellite Dish

5Lf5Ib5Kc3K43N43H8c6j311a4fb21f4f153f.jpg5Gc5K45J43Gd3Lc3Nac6j71925c7071f514cf.jpg

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Free - BUD ugly? - Troy, ID
Large satellite dish

5Ne5Gc5F73E13Lc3o1c6k8f2714902c3f113a.jpg

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Free - Mesh Bud - Wichita Falls, TX
Free Satellite Dish Antenna

5G15Ff5P03Gf3mf3J7c65ab29826225031c3a.jpg

Well, looks like I'm in the market for at least a 6 footer. A rotted tree fell over from the roots, and crushed mine. Which really sucks, since I just won one of the MicroHD receivers. I do have some 39 inch Primestar dishes, but I don't think those are quite big enough for 101 west, with ThisTv and Metv on c-band. I've been looking at the 6 footer polar mount dish that Sadoun sells, and that looks pretty nice. It's about $90 for shipping though. I haven't seen any decent free (or cheap) c-band dishes around mid Michigan for quite some time either. I'd really prefer spun aluminum in that size, but will take what I can get.

If you are near Chicago I have one of the WSI specials that is unassembled and needs the usual sand and paint treatment. It has 2 panels with the WSI logo. I bought 2 and pieced one together using the best panels. The mount is as complete as they shipped.......

Sent from my Timex Sinclair using SatelliteGuys

If you are near Chicago I have one of the WSI specials that is unassembled and needs the usual sand and paint treatment. It has 2 panels with the WSI logo. I bought 2 and pieced one together using the best panels. The mount is as complete as they shipped.......

Sent from my Timex Sinclair using SatelliteGuys

Thanks for the offer, but I'm about 320 miles north-east of Chicago, and with gas prices so high, it's just too far to drive.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)