Craigslist dishes for your perusal

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Omaha, NE 8 Foot Fiberglass $50 takes it!

I just posted an add today! Bless the internet! I had no idea satelliteguys existed.

Unfortunately, new posts aren't allowed to have links in them so you will have to go to Omaha craigslist and search Electronics for "Fiberglass Satellite Dish".

Maybe we can make a deal.

I just posted an add today! Bless the internet! I had no idea satelliteguys existed.

Unfortunately, new posts aren't allowed to have links in them so you will have to go to Omaha craigslist and search Electronics for "Fiberglass Satellite Dish".

Maybe we can make a deal.

OK, so this may be a stupid question but since you found Sat Guys......Why don't you use it?? :confused:

Oh, and BTW, welcome to Satellite Guys!! ;)

:welcome to SatelliteGuys Rangero!!

Free - Beautiful Mesh Dish - Gilroy, CA
Large satellite dish. -free-

5I25G55H13L33J83o6c5v19710c58abb11235.jpg

I like this one. A month ago I e-mailed him and ask him to contact me when it is down to $100. Last week he offered$250 to me but I said no, I will find a free dish. He told me good luck and here is the ad again. So maybe in the next month or two I will have a 12 foot Paraclipse sitting next to my 12 foot Unimesh.Paraclipse Sat. Dish

Heh, that one's about 200 miles too far from me. ;) I've been to that area many times in the past working at Oconee Nuclear station and stayed in Clemson too. Retired now so no need to be there any more. That dish is about 300 miles from me.

Even made a few trips over to the "Jockey Lot" in Anderson also and have paintings on my walls now that came from there. Nice area for sure and one that I would have moved to had the right opportunity come along with Duke Power.

It appears to be a 10 or 12 foot mesh. Compare the size of the feed cover and scalar ring and it should give you a good idea. I would guess a 10 foot since the 12's are not that common.

Either way, go for it! Save that BUD!

Sent from my Timex Sinclair using SatelliteGuys

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)