Craigslist dishes for your perusal

Status
Please reply by conversation.
$20 - mesh BUD - High Springs, FL

http://gainesville.craigslist.org/for/3452321056.html

3Na3o43H35Ie5H65J4cc37a20277f68a41ccf.jpg

Nice looking BUD.
Seems to be above eaves, so plenty of pole, even if you cut off at ground level.
I'm done with digging 'em out! ;)

Always nice to find one with lots of pole. Sometimes more dangerous to take them down though.

I've always wanted a Paraclipse Hydro.
If only 'cause no one seems to run one. :)
But even with an analog receiver and a Mercury II, $50 is more like it. ;)

I've always wanted a Paraclipse Hydro.
If only 'cause no one seems to run one. :)
But even with an analog receiver and a Mercury II, $50 is more like it. ;)
I will trade ya mine with hh180 (the big cahuna). Posted a few photos over the years...no one knows the search button like you ;)

Fact is these hydro's that are listed as 8ft are actually only 90" diameter and 18" depth. Do the math. Its deep and not 2 degree compliant. I can get CBS at 89, but not at 97 here in the midwest.

Wow, that's a real shame: 7.5 feet
Still better than the 6'ers many play with. ;)

Maybe we can find you an 8.5 or 10 foot dish.
Your Ajak 180 will handle it.

Wow, that's a real shame: 7.5 feet
Still better than the 6'ers many play with. ;)
No doubt. Prolly as good if not better performer than any other 7.5'er out there.
Maybe we can find you an 8.5 or 10 foot dish.
Your Ajak 180 will handle it.
Check out the thread almost daily. Now is good time to give my THANKS for @toucan-man's work!
Lamont, IL was the best chance back on August, but it was on a 20+ foot pole according to the homeowner. I live down the street from Fermilab. There is many unused buds around here, but they are on commercial property and my requests have been turned down so far. For example check out the pub that is down the street. http://maps.google.com/maps?sugexp=...a=X&ei=--HCULWsO9DLyAGTwoH4Bg&ved=0CH0Q_BIwAA
zoom in on the Foundry... those are two hydro's behind the pine trees each on ajak hh180 and also a pair of 12-14ft stationary and some ku offsets, and of course DTV slimlines.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Latest posts