Crazy Ques about 103S

Jkauf55

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 19, 2009
Nashville, TN
So im doing the CE program and the other day i was bored and looked at my signal strengths on my HR20-700 and my 101 is at 97%, 99c at 92%, 99s at 83%, 103c at 92%, and finally my 103s at 0%.

I know that the S beams are spot beams and the C beams are national beams, and the S signals will be lower than the C beams, but I get every channel perfectly no problems, so im just wondering if by participating in the CE program could this have any effect on the signal readout???

like i said every channel comes in great and as we speak i got a stead heavy rain and im losing nothing nor am i getting rain fade, so im not to worried about it.

Am i just crazy? What do you guys think?

which transponder you looking at? it is perfectly normal to have zeros on several spotbeam transponders, you are just out of those beam areas.

This sounds like nothing to do with CE.

which transponder you looking at? it is perfectly normal to have zeros on several spotbeam transponders, you are just out of those beam areas.

This sounds like nothing to do with CE.

All zeros xcept 17, 18 those are in 80/90's. like i said things working fine just noticed its at 0...

All zeros xcept 17, 18 those are in 80/90's. like i said things working fine just noticed its at 0...

Maybe your locals con\me from the 99 sat instead of the 103, that way you would not be getting them from the 103 and would never notice a problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)