Criminal Minds

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
One of the worst series finales I've ever seen. I can't believe I tuned into the final season, the episodes were terrible and all over the place and you could tell CBS really didn't care since they were burning the show off with having two episodes a week a few times.

I'm convinced the day off episodes in which Reid finds his somewhat girlfriend only existed to set up the Date Night episode, which I think was the best episode of the season. And that episode only existed to bring closure to the Cat storyline. Kind of lame how Emily and JJ spent two and a half episodes talking about leaving only to stay, Since there are no new ideas in Hollyweird, and everything seems to come back, I think this leaves to door open for a come back down the road, even after two failed spinoffs, similar to what seems to be happening with CSI.

And it isn't a Criminal Minds episode unless there's a scene near the end taking place at one of the team members house, in which some inde pop music is playing over a get together in which everyone is laughing and drinking in slow mo.

The first episode runs as a "teaser" on free tv---but the series then runs only on a pay tv service. Sorry----not playing this game! Wonder how long it will be til the free network shows are all gone.