Criminal Minds

OMG! I just started watching tonight's episode and...
I cannot believe they killed off Gideon. Sure, he left the show years ago but he was arguably the star of the show and I wasn't sure the series would survive when he left. Anyway, I'm watching the rest and cannot wait to see what happened to him.

Kind of been waiting for years for them to do that. We all knew he would never come back. Just because that's the type of person/actor he is. Leaves a show after a couple years. Wasn't really a spectacular episode, but decent.

S~

Looking at Wikipedia, the April 8th episode of Criminal Minds, 'Beyond Borders' will be the backdoor pilot of the new spin off of Criminal Minds that focuses on helping American's who are in trouble in other countries. Given that Gary Sinise and Anna Gunn are in this one, I have a feeling it will be much better than that idiotic Suspect Behavior series that got canceled quickly.

Not a bad Mac Taylor or Lt. Dan backdoor pilot ...

Yeah, I loved seeing his return to the small screen. To be honest, I haven't Gary Sinise since CBS pulled-the-plug on CSI: NY (and David Caruso since they pulled the plug on CSI: Miami). For a brief moment I though about the possibility of them bringing him aboard to introduce of Criminal Minds spinoff. Of course, they already tried that...unfortunately, the casting was terrible.

One of the better episodes of the season, and not much screen time for Jennifer Love Hewett, which is always a good thing. I'm looking forward to the spinoff, if the series turns out to be as good as the backdoor pilot, I might just replace it with the original. Criminal Minds has been so hit and miss the past few seasons. By the time Friday afternoon rolls around I can barley remember the episode, and JLH does not belong in this show at all.

Good episode and concept. Our citizens in Yemen can use Mac's/Lt. Dan's help. Much better job casting than CSI: Cyber. I will definitely be giving it a watch.

S~

I'm glad the Dirty Dozen thing is over. When procedurals have secondary serialized story lines, I've always found them to to rushed or an after thought in an episode with the usual wash-rinse-repeat cycle of these shows. With that said I thought Wednesdays episode was pretty good all things considered.