Criminal Minds

I watched :) Sadly I wasn't as sad to see Straus go as I think I was "supposed" to be! Really enjoyed the Replicator portion

I watched :) Sadly I wasn't as sad to see Straus go as I think I was "supposed" to be! Really enjoyed the Replicator portion

I recall everyone loathing Strauss over the years...she screwed with Hotch and other members of the BAU, and we later learned she intentionally destroyed Blake and The Replicator's careers and was a closet alcoholic. It was out-of-the-blue that we find-out Rossi was her friend and helping her with her sobriety this past year. Offhand, I couldn't stand her character and I'm glad she's gone. For a minute I though we were going to lose Rossi, which would have been a bummer.

A few not believable parts, but overall still the best written show on television. And for now, they have A J Cook!

Good episode. I knew it had to be her since I read earlier that everyone would be returning and JJ and Garcia evidently got their contracts sorted out.

S~

I think we can all agree that if anyone had to go, Strauss would be the least missed. As the Replicator put it, the BAU really didn't need two Erin's around (Erin Strauss and Aaron Hotchner). Anyway, it looks like the remainder of the cast will be coming back next season.

Actually started watching CM from this series and I have to say I can't believe I never watched this show from the start. The whole replicator story arc was immense. I have also started watching it from the start and I have to say Gideon is such a legendary character, shame he isn't in it anymore...

Actually started watching CM from this series and I have to say I can't believe I never watched this show from the start. The whole replicator story arc was immense. I have also started watching it from the start and I have to say Gideon is such a legendary character, shame he isn't in it anymore...

Agreed. I've been a fan of the show since the very beginning, but last season without Prentiss wasn't as good. The character of Jason Gideon was outstand (he was so much better than Hotch and Rossi combined) but it's too bad Mandy Patinkin is just an arse.

I thought they had caught the guy a few minutes too quick. Probably to address Hotchner's issues I'm
thinking. Nope - threw us a curve instead.