Criminal Minds

That was creepy but good episode :)

Very good episode, messed up, but I was glued to the tv. I look forward to when Reid and his girlfriend can finally meet. I'm sure it will be so cute.

I don't how the writers come up with this stuff. Seriously, most serial killers are fairly predictable with the exceptions being your Ted Bundy's and John Wayne Gacy's. How the team could possible deduce they were dealing with a serial killing puppet master is beyond me. Still...very interesting.

I don't how the writers come up with this stuff. Seriously, most serial killers are fairly predictable with the exceptions being your Ted Bundy's and John Wayne Gacy's. How the team could possible deduce they were dealing with a serial killing puppet master is beyond me. Still...very interesting.

I think that every time after watching this show :)

Perennials: Wednesday, 12 December 2012 (9:00 PM ET)

"The team tracks a suspect who shares the same style as a serial killer from 30 years ago; someone tracks the BAU's cases and replicates crimes."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2498576/

Okay, it looks like we're going to get our first glimpse into our Stalker and what he has in store for the BAU. Are we going to see some from the team killed off this season? I don't think we've seen anyone from the BAU killed off since season 1 or 2...although Hotch, Reid and Prentiss (probably all of them) at one time.

Well, another new and creative way for growing a serial killer. Dude, who hears voices in his head, finds out he was born in the same hospital room where a serial killer, shot by police, died. Obviously, he realizes the voice in his head is the reincarnated serial killer...and it his mission to find, and kill, the reincarnated spirits of the eight victims. Anyway, it was both creepy and interesting.

9 p.m.
CBS: "Criminal Minds" (11.9 million, 7.4/11)
ABC: "Modern Family" (10.8 million, 6.5/10)/Special - "Barbara Walters Presents the 10 Most Fascinating People of 2012" (7.4 million, 4.8/7)
FOX: "The X Factor" (7.8 million, 4.6/7)
NBC: "Take It All" (3.4 million, 2.2/3)

Zugzwang: Wednesday, 16 January 2013 (9:00 PM ET)

"With the help of the BAU team, Reid tries to find his girlfriend before it's too late."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2613042/

Yeah, it's back after a long holiday hiatus. Will Reid ever meet this girlfriend face-to-face? More importantly, will Reid lose his virginity? :popcorn

The show started going down the 'Reid is starting to lose it and turn schizophrenic like his mom' road more than a year ago, but it has somewhat stopped in the past few months since he found his mystery girl. I say he loses touch with reality and takes a ride on the crazy train in the coming weeks.

The show started going down the 'Reid is starting to lose it and turn schizophrenic like his mom' road more than a year ago, but it has somewhat stopped in the past few months since he found his mystery girl. I say he loses touch with reality and takes a ride on the crazy train in the coming weeks.

That is the way I figured it also but with hollyweird you never know :D :)

When we were watching it the other night we said the same thing. We kind of hope it doesn't take the same turn Law & Order CI did with Goren, almost the same thing. Take the really smart guy and turn him "somewhat nuts" I know they need character development, but I really hope they don't go there. Interaction between the team, and solving the crimes is why we watch. :) Please don't take that crazy train. I'll keep watching but...

When we were watching it the other night we said the same thing. We kind of hope it doesn't take the same turn Law & Order CI did with Goren, almost the same thing. Take the really smart guy and turn him "somewhat nuts" I know they need character development, but I really hope they don't go there. Interaction between the team, and solving the crimes is why we watch. :) Please don't take that crazy train. I'll keep watching but...

With NBC I bet they do that :D ;):rolleyes::) They need to get back to story and interaction between the team not this love stuff and I bet they take Ozzy's crazy train :D :)