Crunch Time - Wednesday 9/26/2007

Status
Please reply by conversation.

OzMan

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 6, 2007
So, is the launch going to be on Wednesday or not? (I am happy with the testing, but IMO, that should have been done earlier.)

There's a strange quiet. Can you smell the fear? :yikes

I think we'll just see a re-launch of current HD channels. HD Theater will be renamed Discovery HD, TNT-HD = TBS and so on....nobody will even notice !!! sneaky indeed

I'm betting they go live sometime tomorrow.

With all the feedback from this forum and others Directv has ironed out most of the problems.

Thank You All ! :)

What I think is funny is how mad people are getting that the HD versions of existing channels haven't launched. I am more excited for NEW HD channels even if they don't have that much content (e.g. Smithsonian) Sure I would rather watch something in HD but even without the launch you really aren't missing anything.

Well they promised by the end of september, this is the end of september so they have to give us something soon. If not I have a feeling the call centers will be flooded with so many calls the CSR's will drowned

I think we'll just see a re-launch of current HD channels. HD Theater will be renamed Discovery HD, TNT-HD = TBS and so on....nobody will even notice !!! sneaky indeed
I'm kind of thinking along these lines. You got your HD on 9300 And 9300 and you got nothing. There is only going to be about 3 new channels. And all this BS for that?

I'm kind of thinking along these lines. You got your HD on 9300 And 9300 and you got nothing. There is only going to be about 3 new channels. And all this BS for that?

Unbelievable. You come up with some outlandish prediction and based on that, you criticize D* for it. Can you at least wait and see what happens first?

Methinks Fxstsb is being a pessimist today so he can be an optimist tomorrow. :)

I wish D* would send us all a txt message when they turn them on.

Methinks Fxstsb is being a pessimist today so he can be an optimist tomorrow. :)

I wish D* would send us all a txt message when they turn them on.

Neil,
fxstb has been this way since he started posting, at least as long as I have seen him posting.

jimbo

Can you ever beileve a CSR?

A CSR on Sunday told me Tuesday or Weds. At this point that means tomorrow, but when are CSR's right about what will happen? ~~~ RARELY in my experience!:D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)