CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I think it would be super cool if they could work all the old Cheers characters into the show as victims of murder , you know each week a different one dies. Norm one week , then Cliff, then Woody, Fraizer, then Carla , Diane and Rebecca . They could each one die in some way as their Cheers character . Then Ted Danson could say there is really something familiar about these victims... As if I knew them in another life.....:D

MikeD-C05 said:
I think it would be super cool if they could work all the old Cheers characters into the show as victims of murder , you know each week a different one dies. Norm one week , then Cliff, then Woody, Fraizer, then Carla , Diane and Rebecca . They could each one die in some way as their Cheers character .....:D

Great idea...they can start with Sam Malone! :D

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

Great idea...they can start with Sam Malone! :D

That would be funny if he had to find out what killed Sam Malone. Of course we already know what killed him. A heart attack from all the girls he bedded down during the series. But even cooler would be that Sam Malone is the serial killer that did all the others in.:D

Next Episode

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

"Seeing Red": Russell seeks advice from a former colleague during an investigation into the death of a man's ex-girlfriend.

S~

Next Episode

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

"Stealing Home": The CSIs try to determine how an entire house was stolen off its foundation; Julie's skill in blood analysis is revealed.

S~

I mentioned this in another thread, but since Emily Proctor is in fewer Miami episodes, I'm enjoying looking at Elizabeth Shue. Always have.

Next Episode

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

"Unplugged": When a child is abducted during a blackout, the team must use old-school methods to try to solve the case.

S~

Next Episode

Wednesday, MArch 14, 2012

"Trends with Benefits": When a photo of a dead college student starts trending on the Internet, the team steps in to investigate.

S~

teachsac said:
Wednesday, MArch 14, 2012

"Trends with Benefits": When a photo of a dead college student starts trending on the Internet, the team steps in to investigate.

S~

With benefits? That would known as a necrophiliac. :O

Anyway, I'll be watching... :D

Good episode. I like his son's involvement. Hope to find out more about his wife. I think there's a story there we're not being told yet.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)