CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

I think it would be super cool if they could work all the old Cheers characters into the show as victims of murder , you know each week a different one dies. Norm one week , then Cliff, then Woody, Fraizer, then Carla , Diane and Rebecca . They could each one die in some way as their Cheers character . Then Ted Danson could say there is really something familiar about these victims... As if I knew them in another life.....:D

MikeD-C05 said:
I think it would be super cool if they could work all the old Cheers characters into the show as victims of murder , you know each week a different one dies. Norm one week , then Cliff, then Woody, Fraizer, then Carla , Diane and Rebecca . They could each one die in some way as their Cheers character .....:D

Great idea...they can start with Sam Malone! :D

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

Great idea...they can start with Sam Malone! :D

That would be funny if he had to find out what killed Sam Malone. Of course we already know what killed him. A heart attack from all the girls he bedded down during the series. But even cooler would be that Sam Malone is the serial killer that did all the others in.:D

Next Episode

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

"Seeing Red": Russell seeks advice from a former colleague during an investigation into the death of a man's ex-girlfriend.

S~

Next Episode

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

"Stealing Home": The CSIs try to determine how an entire house was stolen off its foundation; Julie's skill in blood analysis is revealed.

S~

I mentioned this in another thread, but since Emily Proctor is in fewer Miami episodes, I'm enjoying looking at Elizabeth Shue. Always have.

Next Episode

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

"Unplugged": When a child is abducted during a blackout, the team must use old-school methods to try to solve the case.

S~

Next Episode

Wednesday, MArch 14, 2012

"Trends with Benefits": When a photo of a dead college student starts trending on the Internet, the team steps in to investigate.

S~

teachsac said:
Wednesday, MArch 14, 2012

"Trends with Benefits": When a photo of a dead college student starts trending on the Internet, the team steps in to investigate.

S~

With benefits? That would known as a necrophiliac. :O

Anyway, I'll be watching... :D

Good episode. I like his son's involvement. Hope to find out more about his wife. I think there's a story there we're not being told yet.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts