CSI: Cyber

I don't give this show much more chance of succeeding if they don't come up with better stories. It is really boring subjects that they keep running. I guess this means that regular CSI might get a chance for renewal again , if this is the only other choice they are running against.

I was watching this week's episode and my wife came in and rescued me from it to watch the second hour of Survivor from last night. :)

He'll be playing an FBI agent helping US citizens abroad. No title yet, but there will be a crossover episode sometime later in the season. Probably during sweeps.

S~

Reactions: Jimbo
Tony, you know no links here. ;) Moved to news thread.
Sorry, I was responding the the statement directly above and answering the person's question!

So without the links I will say to Jimbo, a quick google search with the words Criminal Minds and Spinoff will give you all the current speculation.

On the next episode "Fire Code":

Avery and her team investigate a new cyber threat that allows arsonists a less traceable method of starting fires in homes. Meanwhile, Elijah’s ex-wife informs him she’s starting a new job out of town and wants to take their daughter with her, on CSI.

Does that sound like arsonists starting fires remotely?....:rolleyes:

I'm really afraid that there simply isn't enough crimes to fill out a full season of cyber CSI. After all don't most cyber crimes happen remotely anyway? Besides didn't CBS already try this idea with Marge Helgenberger (original CSI show) last year and it bombed? I really think that Patricia Arquette is not the right person for this role. She is way to monotone and blank in her expressions to even act like she really cares about this subject. She is supposed to have been a psychiatrist in her former job on the show and she acts like she really has no empathy for her suspects. She is just going through the motions and that isn't good for someone that just won an Oscar last month.

Sorry, I was responding the the statement directly above and answering the person's question!

So without the links I will say to Jimbo, a quick google search with the words Criminal Minds and Spinoff will give you all the current speculation.
Thats alright, it was moved before I had a chance to see it anyways.

I'll look in the "Special Forum" for the info. :hail

So if we want to discuss that New Show ...
Do we do it here or in the NEWS section ?
Can't in the News section as its discussion, not news.

This is just ridiculous.

They lost me in episode one with the virtual autopsy

cyberautopsy.png

I might have if the show is supposed to take place sometime in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So, you have to have seen it before it is excepted ?

This type of thing could be happening now, we have no way of knowing. (probably not, but ya never know.)
CSI Miami use to use this type of thing to throw info from the computer up on to a screen in the room years ago.

So, you have to have seen it before it is excepted ?
No, I actually like to be educated on things that I didn't know before, but for that it would help if it actually existed.

This type of thing could be happening now, we have no way of knowing. (probably not, but ya never know.)
It's not.

CSI Miami use to use this type of thing to throw info from the computer up on to a screen in the room years ago.
That show's not around anymore, is it??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts