CSI: New York

Right now this is the best of the CSI trilogy but it is slipping like the others into a formula writing with too much personal lives and too little CSI.

Good episode this week. I enjoyed the storyline with dad giving up his life for his child. I also see the point of taking responsibility for your actions.

S~

Former Shark actress Sarah Carter has signed on as a series regular for CSI: New York.

S~

Over the years we've watched the other CSIs and didn't have time to CSI: New York. Well, we've discovered CSI: New York over the summer rerun season and we'll probably drop at least one of the other CSIs this fall.

Flack

Don Flack (Eddie Cahill) will deal with the death of his girlfriend by concentrating on his job, according to TV Guide. Jessica Angell (Emmanuelle Vaugier) was killed in the season five finale, "Pay Up". Flack will honor her memory by being the best cop he can be. Possibly stepping over the line?

S~

Terrific episode last night. I liked the technology hacking to commit the crime. This show continues to be rock steady.

S~

I tohugh this week's episode was absolutely terrific. Looking forward to seeing where the serial killer apisodes are going and the connections.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)