CSI:NY In Trouble?

CSI:Ny earned its highest ratings of the season winning the timeslot (as usual) with 10.42 million viewers, more than nearly doubling the Season Premiere of Primetime.

S~

Step off your island. MANY people post from phones, iPads, etc... Known abbreviations are there for a reason. This argument is about as dumb as Derwin's east coast west coast thing.

IMO (oops), Miami sucks and should be the one to go.

WHAT EVER DUDE. GET a life how about it? I can't believe you are harping on abbreviations. Talk about dumb. :rolleyes: I do not have an Ipad or cell phone for that matter any longer. I choose to spend my money else where. And as far as which show goes, this topic is about CSI New York being in danger of being canceled , not Miami. CSI Miami seems to be doing fine even on Sunday nights.:up

Don't put it off on me. You waste two or three posts here, and act like Im the one off base, don't get mad because you get called on something you are OCD about. Ive seen you yapp on about this in other threads in the past. We get it, you are the almighty elitist warrior against abbreviation. How about staying on topic, because we dont care...

I also have a life, I do not sit around all night poking abbreviation voodoo dolls shaped like E* and D*.

Don't put it off on me. You waste two or three posts here, and act like Im the one off base, don't get mad because you get called on something you are OCD about. Ive seen you yapp on about this in other threads in the past. We get it, you are the almighty elitist warrior against abbreviation. How about staying on topic, because we dont care...

I also have a life, I do not sit around all night poking abbreviation voodoo dolls shaped like E* and D*.

Look who appointed you the end all, be all, judge around here ? IF I want to NOT use abbreviations that is my perogative. Just as it is yours to abbreviate your entire life. I really don't care what you think. AS for being on subject I was on topic. Your show favorite is in "trouble" in ratings , Csi Miami is not. I said as much in my last post to you. Now since life is too short for this bullsh*t quibbling over nothing, I will now put you on ignore- ASAP! How about that for an abbreviation? :up

Have a good night.:)

HDNet Movies / November

The Defenders

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts