csr hung up on me when I asked how to broadcast without a satellite!!

philhu

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 1, 2004
Cold Boston Area
I did live chat with 2 csrs:

I pushed the first after getting the canned announcement, about sale taking a while and they will continue uninterrupted...blah, blah, blah.

I asked how could they do that without a satellite!
He hung up on me.

I got on again with a different CSR, I asked about the 35 new channels due in 2 months. I was told they are still expanding their programming and to watch for announcements about in all during 2005 and that they are NOT closing, period!

I asked about the dvr. Was told it will ship in 3 weeks, and they are taking orders for it 'real soon now'.

I pushed on the not closing and got the exact same canned paragraph as from CSR #1 above.

Guys,
The CSR are just poorly informed employees that are not aware of what's going on. Give them a break, they're losing their job!!!

Guys, even the upper management may not know what exactly is going on in the boardroom.
Please, leave the poor CSRs alone!

I agree. Also they haveother clients to run so I am not sure that many will really loose their jobs. so leave the poor CSr's alone. they really don't no WTF is going on.

No kidding, they'll be the last to know. If you are curious of what new script they have, that is one thing, but calling just to give them a hard time is ridiculous. There has been a number of people in all the posts pulling this garbage. Why don't you just go ahead and beat your dogs while you're at it.

Calvin&Hobbes said:
No kidding, they'll be the last to know. If you are curious of what new script they have, that is one thing, but calling just to give them a hard time is ridiculous. There has been a number of people in all the posts pulling this garbage. Why don't you just go ahead and beat your dogs while you're at it.

I agree. Let's leave the CSRs alone. But...um...can't we leave the poor little doggies alone, too? :shocked

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)