cubavision

Status
Please reply by conversation.
There might be a hint of changes in Cuba for all we know...... Keep the eye out for any breaking news feed!!:hungry:

Castro, may have dropped dead or somthing elso going on for all we know or just maybe their satellite uplink just broke down.:D

does anyone know what satellite receiver works for cubavision int'l? Is it c band or ku band? is it a free to air receiver?

does anyone know what satellite receiver works for cubavision int'l? Is it c band or ku band? is it a free to air receiver?

Any DVB-S digital FTA receiver will work. On 30w (Hispasat), you need a linear Ku-Band LNB(F), either standard or universal.

Standard L.O. 10750, universal L.O. 9750/10600...

Cubavision never carries the baseball games, it is mostly soap operas and non sport programming. It is Tele Rebelde the sports channel. Cuban baseball league plays every day but mondays (and fridays I think) therefore there is baseball every night on Tele Rebelde including the just started World Baseball Classic with LIVE games and reruns every day for every game unfortunaelly for most of you in Spanish and Monoaural (I watch it in HD off Rogers Sportsnet in Canada).

Years ago when I lived in Havana almost all foreing movies , specially US ones, where carried in the original language plus Spanish subtitles. Lately I have noticed that for some reason there are some Spanish language versions which in my opinion most cubans prefer the original english version with Spanish subtitles as they are acostumed to. I remember my first night out of Cuba (in Madrid, Spain to be precise) laughing at Bruce Willis's Spanish Voice speaking slangs from Spain, because I was always used to hear Bruce Willis original voice in English. I think it would be fair to say that most Spanish speaking countries except Cuba replace the original English audio with an Spanish version rather than using subtitles or Spanish close caption. Unfortunaelly lately I have noticed that most Spanish subtitles in those US movies are no longer done by the Cuban Television but rather in other Spanish speaking Countries and consecuently you see a lot of grammar errors , something that did not happened few years ago.

Cubavision Internacional is just reruns of the regular Cubavision shows plus timeshifted national baseball games previously carried on Tele Rebelde. I would rather get the mux off Hispasat if possible rather than just the Cubavision Int lonely signal off any other bird.

Do not expect their website to update any Sat info soon unless you advice them to do so, lol. It could take a year without them even realizing the needed update. I wonder If they ever read their own websites.

Now let me watch a bit of tonights WBC baseball game .... Tomorrow is gonna be a long baseball marathon .....

Cubavision on 58W

A cuban satellite guy says Cubavision still can be founded on I-9 @58W, 11532 H 3671, with universal lnb, and he insist skew position is critical.

I have had no results searching tha channel, no luck at all!:(

Any comments? That's true or that guy is out of time?:confused:

My Broadlogic Spectrum Analyzer shows no signal there now. It went away five or six weeks ago and has not returned.

A cuban satellite guy says Cubavision still can be founded on I-9 @58W, 11532 H 3671, with universal lnb, and he insist skew position is critical.

If I throw the Universal Lnb back up , I'll be glad to let you know.

I now have time for FTA , I lost my job today ....... no worries .:D

If I throw the Universal Lnb back up , I'll be glad to let you know.

I now have time for FTA , I lost my job today ....... no worries .:D

Congratulations! All changes in your life is an opportunity to progress...!

I recommend you take advantage of your skills and knowledge about FTA, I did it, I found clients in communities and ranchs without or weak OTA and I make money connect them to 123W, 97W or the other free sats options...

I even keep my job, but when have 2 or 3 FTA installations I win more money with a lot of more fun!:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)