Current HR 10 owners, free HR 20??

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dnyce

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 28, 2004
Atlanta
For the past year it seems that DirecTV has tiptoed around this topic and even after the "release" I have yet to see any official word.
Now that we have people actually receiving the new HD DVRs I'd like to think that someone out their in LA currently has a HR 10 and can share wether or not DirecTV is providing a free upgrade for existing Tivo HD DVR owners.
I have a scheduled install for the HR 10 on 9/9 (hopefully this one doesn't get cancelled) If I find out HR 10 owners still have to pay for the HR 20 I'll just wait until it gets released in my area.

dnyce said:
For the past year it seems that DirecTV has tiptoed around this topic and even after the "release" I have yet to see any official word.
Now that we have people actually receiving the new HD DVRs I'd like to think that someone out their in LA currently has a HR 10 and can share wether or not DirecTV is providing a free upgrade for existing Tivo HD DVR owners.
I have a scheduled install for the HR 10 on 9/9 (hopefully this one doesn't get cancelled) If I find out HR 10 owners still have to pay for the HR 20 I'll just wait until it gets released in my area.

What are you paying for the HR 10 install I think I would wait and have the HR20 installed.;)

I'm paying $299. I'm thinking about getting the Free HD receiver and waiting it out. Hopefully someone find out what the upgrade cost is in the next couple weeks.

Is there a way you can cancel the install and try customer retention some. My second call to them netted a HR10 for FREE which is being installed Saturday. Also got 4mo's free HD.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Interactive Receiver

HD-DVR Installation Basics

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts