Customer Service

dpless

Original poster
May 21, 2004
I am considering subscribing to VOOM. I called the 800 # 2 days ago to sign up. The CSR took my name, address, and phone number, told me that they were experiencing a high volume of calls, and told me that someone would call me. That was 2 days ago and I have still not heard from anyone at VOOM. If they treat potential customers this way, how do they treat existing customers who call for service or support?

For existing customers, what has been your experience with VOOM customer service? Thanks.

Doug

Doug,

welcome. VOOM customer service has always been pleasant and helpful (to the best they can). It looks like as 5/31/04 is approaching the volume of calls has really increased since eveyone wants to lock into the $0 upfront deal before it expires.

I'll suggest you to call again and don't count on them calling back.

I had the same thing happen to me. However I am not patient enough to have waited for a call back. So I called back the next day and got everything set up. Three days after the initial call I made to Voom I got a call back from VOOM wanting to know if I was still interested in signing up. I explained I already did. The gentalman said "Great and sorry it took us so long to follow up! Have a great day"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)