D* locals go down.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Goes to show you how important Locals are to Satellite TV. Hopefully this doesn't happen again anytime soon. This can't be good for commercials than run during sweeps this month. Maybe they will rerun some shows?

I just called home and my sis in law told me that our locals never went down so I guess Louisville got lucky.

Man... I just got home and I have a headache so bad from repeating myself for almost an hour and a half. Never knew it was possible to get a pounding headache from your own voice. :shocked

Thankyou for calling DirecTv, my name is __________, can i please have the phone number for your account starting with the area code. Who am I speaking with? What can I do for you today? We're experiencing an outage at this time, yada yada blah blah..

Seems like ya guys nailed all the markets that I noticed a trend in. Literally for an hour I took a call every 45 seconds and explained that we had an outage. I was soo happy when one guy was activating his tivo and didn't know about the outage. Lol...

Out hold times were around 5 min. But that's because we're the best call center of course! ;)

P.S. No I don't have any more info than what was given over the phones. It was simply an outage as far as tech support was informed. We often don't get specifics as that would just raise call times. Not like it matters since survivor is over anyway eh? The damage is done! I demand my 10 cent credit for lost service! Hehe, sorry. :) Just thought i'd toss out some info even if it was already mentioned. (and gripe about my head... guess thats why I bring advil every day to work)

That's a little overboard, then again I didn't hear the rest of the story... If we were giving out months of showtime for a one hour local outage, to everyone that was affected. That wouldn't be good. hehe. It's a 10 cent credit if you do the math for crying out loud! :p And I recieved a pounding headache and TCPremier free for XX months. :neener

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)