D* OTA tuner question

Status
Please reply by conversation.
The only one out there is a HR20 but they havent given them out for a while. You can find one on Ebay/Craigslist as most are considered owned

The only one out there is a HR20 but they havent given them out for a while. You can find one on Ebay/Craigslist as most are considered owned
I would think the majority of the HR20's were still Leased, some were owned.

Madtown,
I would say the most were leased, so if you go the ebay/craigslist, make sure they get the numbers and verify it with D* as to it being owned or leased.

Got it for $45 with free 2-day. I have not used it yet, but I think the only real diff is it works with the H20(??) and its matte black.

Got it for $45 with free 2-day. I have not used it yet, but I think the only real diff is it works with the H20(??) and its matte black.

The H20 had a OTA tuner in it.
Probably the only real difference was the color and maybe a different Chip set, seeing it's newer.

Unfortunately it still doesn't scan ...

It is all new insides, but functions the same. It works with the H25 is what I was thinking about, guess the AM21 did not. You can scan with it IF you have an Hr34 :)

You can scan with it IF you have an Hr34 :)
I doubt it .... could be wrong, but I doubt it.
If it could scan with the HR34, it should scan with the rest of them.

I'm thinking it uses the same as the older AM21, it uses the Database built in D*'s system.

IF that is incorrect, we would have heard that when it first came out, and if thats the case, I would be REALLY interested in it.

You can, Ive already been told.

It has nothing to do with AM21 vs AM21N, the HR34 coupled with an OTA tuner can actually scan OTA.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)