D*s Customer Service is Impressive

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Sancho

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 20, 2008
As I stated in another thread, because of Hurrican Ike I (and most of Southeast Texas) sustained a lengthy power outage. I contacted D* about the outage and they were extremely helpful in explaining how I could get a credit on my account for the time that I was unable to access my service due to the outage.

I spoke with 3 different CSRs and each was extremely helpful and knowledgable and each time the proper notations were made to my account so that the following reps could continue the process outlined by the first rep.

I'm relatively new to D*, but in my 6 months I have been EXTREMELY impressed with the customer service provided by D*. Reps have been consistently friendly and able to solve any issues or answer any questions I've had. I'm sure there are some bad CSRs out there, but I have yet to run across one. I have raved about D*s customer service to anyone willing to listen and have recommended D* to anyone considering a switch.

I have quickly become a HUGE fan of D* and plan on being a customer for a very long time. I am an extremely satisfied customer and wanted to make sure to give props to D* for what I feel is the best customer service in the communications and consumer entertainment industry!

I agree. I had a difficult install (steep roof, 2 DTV installers would not attempt to climb it) and had to go with a local antenna company. The install cost me some cash above and beyond what DTV pays them so I got in touch with DTV to see if they would do anything about it, although I knew they did not have too since I had just started the 2-year contract. They kicked in $250 of free programming to offset my install costs. Like I said, I was locked in either way, but their willingness to work with me was a big help.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts