D10 July 2007 Satellite Launch Prep-Final BLog Entry Posted

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I am very excited about this launch. I have my $234 standing ready to spend for a new HD DRV! I've been lurking on this site for many months now. Today, I registered!

DIRECTV10----GO GO GO!

Welcome Aboard! :)

I switched from E* just about 3 years ago, pretty much in blind hope of something like tonights event.

I really think the SG's homepage should be changed from "Congrats DirecTV" to "Congrats Charper."

His long, twilight struggle against D* haters will soon come to an end.

Personally I think that was a smart move. This way you 'stay in the game'. Obviously if you want to increase your service level for any new channels - its only a 'click away'.
Exactly. Because one never knows,I may turn the tables ,and Increase my Directv plan and downgrade my Dish plan.It all comes down what I want. I can't think of anyother way to do this without losing everything I put into Directv.So I kept my receivers and a small plan.Not really worth it to me to give their equipment back.IMO between the 2 Picture wise Directv has better SD .and Dish seems to Have a better HD picture.To me its kind off apples to apples. For now!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)