D10 July 2007 Satellite Launch Prep-Final BLog Entry Posted

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Hmmm this forum has me a bit intrigued on this placement of the satellites. I would think it to be quite boring but lol I think I am going to turn the channel on and see whats going on.

Has anyone watched a launch before?

Hmmm this forum has me a bit intrigued on this placement of the satellites. I would think it to be quite boring but lol I think I am going to turn the channel on and see whats going on.

Has anyone watched a launch before?

Yes. Not as good as HDNet's coverage of the Space Shuttle but its fun to see a rocket blast off into space. I know folks are over stimulated but think back 50 years, that was a massive and major accomplishment.

Maybe I missed something, but what channel is the coverage on?

And, how quickly after it's launch can we expect to see channels live?

It will be on channel 570. Expect to see new hd channels anywhere from 8 to 10 weeks after that.

Time please

I have seen a lot of different numbers and times.

Can someone kindly clarify what time I can tune to channel 570 to see the launch?

Thanks in advance.

I have seen a lot of different numbers and times.

Can someone kindly clarify what time I can tune to channel 570 to see the launch?

Thanks in advance.
There are 2 shows, one at 8:30 for "D10 Launch Test" and another at 8:55 for "D10 Launch".
The 8:55 is the live launch time

Is it tonight or tomorrow night?

Tomorrow night (Fri) at approx. 9:16 PM EDT launch) This is Sat. morning in Russia
thus the confusion.
It is now listed in the guide(make sure you have ch. 570 in channels you receive so it shows in guide. That way you don't need to set a manual recording

Tomorrow night (Fri) at approx. 9:16 PM EDT launch) This is Sat. morning in Russia
thus the confusion.
It is now listed in the guide(make sure you have ch. 570 in channels you receive so it shows in guide. That way you don't need to set a manual recording

Thank you I will be watching.:)

Damn Scobuck, I could kiss you!!:love

Wait a second, I have had 10 seconds to think about that, okay, high five!

Looking forward to the countdown chat on Sat Guys! Prizes, did someone mention Prizes? WoooHooo!

I am very excited about this launch. I have my $234 standing ready to spend for a new HD DRV! I've been lurking on this site for many months now. Today, I registered!

DIRECTV10----GO GO GO!

I am very excited about this launch. I have my $234 standing ready to spend for a new HD DRV! I've been lurking on this site for many months now. Today, I registered!

DIRECTV10----GO GO GO!
----------------------------------------------
:welcome

DIRECTV10----GO GO GO!

Awesome. Welcome to the forum. Make sure to join us in the chat tonight. Chats are usually dominated by Dish Network folks but hopefully we get a good Directv turnout tonight. Heck this launch is important to everyone. Its one step closer to more HD which means everyone has to play catch up. It should be fun!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)