D10 receiver to a SL3s4nr2-01 oval dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

nc190proof

Original poster
Jan 20, 2013
north crolina
Hey Guys,

First i must apologize if im in the wrong place or this goes into the wrong thread im not the best with forums.
My issue is im trying to help my neighbor hook up his direct tv. He had HD setup and had the SL3snr2-01 dish and came across a D10? receiver that the information on both the items. I have a round 18 inch dish and plugging it up at my house works. but his dish im not sure which settings or direction need to be changes.So it will be a D10 dish hooking up to a SL3S4NR2-01 one box one dish one tv. I hooked mine up by myself and know a decent amount about directv install. Anywhere you can point me or info you guys here can help with i would appreciate it beyond all imagine He has small kids and they are needing some entertainment to keep them busy while they get work done online. Thanks in advance to whomever can provide help.

Hey Guys,

First i must apologize if im in the wrong place or this goes into the wrong thread im not the best with forums.
My issue is im trying to help my neighbor hook up his direct tv. He had HD setup and had the SL3snr2-01 dish and came across a D10? receiver that the information on both the items. I have a round 18 inch dish and plugging it up at my house works. but his dish im not sure which settings or direction need to be changes.So it will be a D10 dish hooking up to a SL3S4NR2-01 one box one dish one tv. I hooked mine up by myself and know a decent amount about directv install. Anywhere you can point me or info you guys here can help with i would appreciate it beyond all imagine He has small kids and they are needing some entertainment to keep them busy while they get work done online. Thanks in advance to whomever can provide help.

Sorry, will not work. The D10 is not SWM-compatible and your neighbor has an SWM dish.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)