Dale Jr.

It does look like JR will be in the 88, that's a pretty good number. One rumor floating around was the 28, I was kind of hoping for it, would have been cool to see the 28 back out there with a top team again.

hey, i like mikey, but how many races has he started this year?

amen ....
And you mean outside of the provisional at the beginning of the year.

It's no wonder toyota decided to fleece Joe Gibbs company, they needed to get anyone that could at least qualify.

Man I hate to see Gibbs go to the darkside.

Jimbo

amen ....
And you mean outside of the provisional at the beginning of the year.

the only race at the beginning he qualified for was Daytona...he missed like 8 races after that and had to put (IIRC) Terry Labonte in it so they could get in with the "past champions" provisional crap

the only race at the beginning he qualified for was Daytona...he missed like 8 races after that and had to put (IIRC) Terry Labonte in it so they could get in with the "past champions" provisional crap

Yup, I guess he must have liked DEI's cars (last year) much better than his own...

Jimbo

Well thats what happends when you are an Idiot. Unless its a dead race car drivers number,why the hell would you even do that. These drivers change cars and numbers like Hollywood starz change wives.

Most of the GOOD ones don't, it's usually the struggling teams that have drivers move from team to team, thus changing numbers.

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)