Dallas

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Kraven

Resident Bozo
Original poster
Jun 2, 2012
Northern, VT
The new Dallas series/continuation premiers on TNT (Bravo in Canada) on Wednesday. Anyone watching?

I remember growing up Dallas was THE show to watch right after Dukes of Hazzard on CBS.

Cheers, K

PS- J.R is still the man!

Definitely be watching. I started watching Dallas back in 1978 when it was a mini-series on CBS. Towards the end of the show I lost track after the year that was a dream, with Bobby ending up in the shower, after being killed the year before.

I wasn't a fan of Dallas the first time around (nor Falcon Crest).

Re-runs of "The Friday Night Destruction Derby" (Dukes of Hazzard) are certainly welcome.

Man to me that was some of the worst years on tv!!Soap operas in primetime yuck!!All the nets had at least 1 or 2 of them.Trying to recall what the one on NBC was with Morgan Fairchild.Can remember the pink flamingos in the opening of the credits.

Man to me that was some of the worst years on tv!!Soap operas in primetime yuck!!All the nets had at least 1 or 2 of them.Trying to recall what the one on NBC was with Morgan Fairchild.Can remember the pink flamingos in the opening of the credits.
You already gave yourself a hint ;) ....Flamingo Road.

Definitely be watching. I started watching Dallas back in 1978 when it was a mini-series on CBS. Towards the end of the show I lost track after the year that was a dream, with Bobby ending up in the shower, after being killed the year before.

Yep, I'll be watching. CMT is showing the original eps, at least the mini-series and some of the next season, starting the 14th.

I grew up not far from the house/ranch they use as the setting. If you're ever in the Dallas area come up to the Southfork Ranch as they give very nice tours about the show including memorabilia.

Wasn't to bad, had me laughing a bit seeing JR back still at his old tricks :) for a summer time show I think it may be a keeper. I did not catch al the second episode will watch the rest tonight

My wife and I watched both episodes last night. I was told I HAD to make sure all new episodes record. :D

I really liked that they shot a lot of the scenes in Dallas, and at Southfork itself. I recognized many of the locations in both episodes.

I've actually gone swimming in the pool at the house they use for the show. :)

I saw the cast several times this week and they said that they actually filmed the show in Dallas ,Tx. Unlike the original show, which only filmed outside locals scenes in Dallas and the rest in a Hollywood set.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)