Dallas

I just wanted to second the earlier Jordana Brewster comment. She is definitely pleasing to the eye.

I'm really starting to like it now. It was a little boring at first and I have to say the women on this show are not that great looking to me. The one girl that Christopher is married to with the scar across her eyebrow is really distracting to me. She looks like she got that scar from a prison fight. Hell Christopher is prettier than she is. I live in Texas and I've seen prettier girls on the street in town than I've seen on this show. Sue Ellen is looking really long in the tooth as well. Now I really like the story between J.R. and Bobby. It is nice to see the brother dynamic still going after all these years. Bobby's wife Ann looks pretty and I like her fight and spirit. Especially when she threatened to shoot J.R. in a more "vital" spot than his heart. :D I also like that they keep Miss Elly and Jock "alive " in the story with pictures and references. I do wonder why they don't use old clips of the original series for flashbacks . That is a staple of all Soaps.:popcorn

We have enjoyed it as well. It's had it's ups and downs, but I liked the last episode and glad its coming back for a second season. Looks like we may get that classic Dallas cliffhanger with this weeks epsisode :)

The old clips would be nice, though they did pan to some paintings of jock and Ms Ellie in the last episode. Pam Ewing appearing would be nice as well

We have enjoyed it as well. It's had it's ups and downs, but I liked the last episode and glad its coming back for a second season. Looks like we may get that classic Dallas cliffhanger with this weeks epsisode :)

The old clips would be nice, though they did pan to some paintings of jock and Ms Ellie in the last episode. Pam Ewing appearing would be nice as well

I think that they should bring Pam back next season to mess with Bobby's marriage. They could say she faked her own death for what ever reason they would like and she could reappear in Bobby's" shower "this time. A cool way to shake it up and still pay homage to Dallas' History.;)

I haven't watched except to turn over and watch Jordana Brewster :D but may watch tonight :)

I think that they should bring Pam back next season to mess with Bobby's marriage. They could say she faked her own death for what ever reason they would like and she could reappear in Bobby's" shower "this time. A cool way to shake it up and still pay homage to Dallas' History.;)

That would be an interesting way to shake things up :)

Okay, figured she was working for Cliff, but didn't think she was his (and probably Afton's) daughter.
That would make her and Christopher incest, being first cousins and all (though adopted). cue the banjos...

I'm surprised Cliff is being like this to Christopher. He dotted on the boy back during the series. And why go after Southfork? He never cared about the ranch, only the oil company that he believed Jock cut Digger out of. They are really making Cliff to be a big enemy that he never was. Granted him and JR really hated each other, but him and Bobby actually ended up friends towards the end.

Also, I wonder if Cliff's daughter's real name is Pam (like it was in the first movie). Though it could be really Rebecca, as that was Cliff & Pam's mother's name, and Afton was close to her.

Last edited:
Now that I remember it, his and Afton daughter's full name was Pamela Rebecca Cooper, so I'm guess she's just using her middle name.

Excellent finale IMO. The last scene w/ JR and John Ross was well scripted and acted.

Looking forward to next summer.

Cheers, K

Excellent finale IMO. The last scene w/ JR and John Ross was well scripted and acted.

Looking forward to next summer.

Cheers, K

From your initial posting in this thread - you may be watching this on Bravo but TNT announced the series will be coming back in January.

I find it funny that my wife would constantly make comments each time we watched an episode of Dallas. When it was revealed that Rebecca was Cliff's daughter she genuinely acted surprised. :D

This was a good first season of this continuation. They could have made it a true cliffhanger by stopping the episode at the point after Chris demands to know who Rebecca really is.

I Love Bobby's wife ANN. She is truly a Ewing, even if she married into the name. She has a set of balls on her that makes even J.R. look weak in comparison, and she looks very pretty too. I loved how she set her ex up last night and blackmailed him in to leaving the family alone and still got in a good punch to his mouth to boot. She has proven to be much more than a copy of Pam ,Bobby's first wife. She's an original in her own right.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)