Dallas

Watched it last night, was pretty good. While it would have been great to have the cliffhanger of old they did what shows are doing today at the end of seasons with I guess you can call the reflection, maybe the new cliffhanger?

The ending scene with JR and his son was good as well as it was a intresting set up with cliff and his daughter, will be intresting to see how she can or what she will do to "redem" herself. Coming back in January is a good idea, I think the folks at TNT know that's a good month as folks just like summer don't have much choice for new tv shows.

January will be here before we know it :)

Sorry. I just am not buying this. Especially Bobby's recovery.

S~

I agree last night myself and the wife were like come on, especially when she went to try to get the ring from the body, but Dallas always had the come on really elements :)

I'm kicking myself for not noticing that Rebecca favorite food being chinese takeout mirrors Cliff's. He always had chinese takeout boxes lying around back in the day. :p

Well, For some reason I am just now seeing this thread. I really like this show and glad they came back with it.
I didn't watch it a whole lot when it first came on since I was only 4 so I need to watch the originals.

Ramy said:
Well, For some reason I am just now seeing this thread. I really like this show and glad they came back with it.
I didn't watch it a whole lot when it first came on since I was only 4 so I need to watch the originals.

I think CMT shows them from time to time, caught a few a some weeks back.

I didn't watch the new show, or the old show for that matter, but I saw Larry Hagman and older stars on Jay Leno over the summer and I thought he looks frail. While I image the show can survive without him, the larger question is should it? We shall see.

I didn't watch the new show, or the old show for that matter, but I saw Larry Hagman and older stars on Jay Leno over the summer and I thought he looks frail. While I image the show can survive without him, the larger question is should it? We shall see.

True riffjim but imo I don't see how it can he made Dallas unless they have his son turnout like his father in this season :)

If the show is worth watching then it will survive without JR. I'm not sure what role JR played in the new series, but it's hard for me to image Dallas without him.

Same here so we shal see when it start up again how they handle it :)

They have known for a while his health was failing. He was only on the set for about 30 mins at a time before he had to be taken back to his place to rest.

Stumbled upon a Dallas Marathon this morning. Must be getting ready when it kicks off in about two weeks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)