Dallas

Nice plot twist from this week's episode. :)

Yes it was and will be interesting how they write J.R out of it towards the end of this season unless they finished it and that will be teh cliffhanger who shot J.R again :D ;) :)

Yes it was and will be interesting how they write J.R out of it towards the end of this season unless they finished it and that will be teh cliffhanger who shot J.R again :D ;) :)

I've read several sources that tell the fate of J.R.

J.R. is murdered and a new whodunit plot emerges

I've read several sources that tell the fate of J.R.

J.R. is murdered and a new whodunit plot emerges

Thanks I figured it would come to another who shot J.R plot :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey whitewolf, He put spoiler tags around his post for a reason, so people wouldn't be spoiled.

Hey whitewolf, He put spoiler tags around his post for a reason, so people wouldn't be spoiled.

Yes Ramy he did but I posted before he did what I thought was going to happen and I was correct and I apologize if after his post it gave away what it was and if you like take that post down the one after he posetd :)

Bobby & Christopher need a new lawyer.

Any hack could have gotten the marriage annulled. Marriage between first cousins (natural or adopted) is illegal in Texas. Pamela knew they were cousins, therefore committed fraud on the license. Ergo, marriage is void.

https://ccrecordse.tarrantcountytx.gov/Marriage/MarriageApplication.aspx
The other applicant is not related to me as an ancestor or descendant, by blood or adoption; a brother or sister, of the whole or half blood or by adoption; a parent's brother or sister of the whole or half blood or by adoption; a son or daughter of a brother or sister of the whole or half blood or by adoption; a current or former stepchild or stepparent; or a son or daughter of parent's brother or sister, of the whole or half blood or by adoption.

Plus, didn't Bobby go off somewhere with J.R. in order to prevent him from doing something stupid (like Anne did)? Granted, J.R. isn't the best alibi there is.

It's TV. They're not biologically related. Remember Christopher is adopted. Many places cousins can marry, whether natural or adopted.

S~

Bobby & Christopher need a new lawyer.

Any hack could have gotten the marriage annulled. Marriage between first cousins (natural or adopted) is illegal in Texas. Pamela knew they were cousins, therefore committed fraud on the license. Ergo, marriage is void.

https://ccrecordse.tarrantcountytx.gov/Marriage/MarriageApplication.aspx

Plus, didn't Bobby go off somewhere with J.R. in order to prevent him from doing something stupid (like Anne did)? Granted, J.R. isn't the best alibi there is.

This is Dallas any judge can be bought by J.R. when need...

Exact dates are iffy since it is a TV show. But... I believe Rebecca Pamela Barnes was born after Pamela had her disfiguring car accident in 1987.

S`

Exact dates are iffy since it is a TV show. But... I believe Rebecca Pamela Barnes was born after Pamela had her disfiguring car accident in 1987.
At most she was born 9 months after Aftan Cooper left in 1984. So she would have been born in 1985 at the latest. So she was born before Pam left Bobby.

Either way, even though Pam left Bobby with full custody, she would still be listed as Christopher mother on the adoption papers, and Christopher did continue to have a relationship with his Uncle Cliff til the end of the original TV series. So by the eyes of Texas, they are still First Cousins, and Pamela knowingly checked the wrong box, committing fraud and invalidating the marriage license.

At most she was born 9 months after Aftan Cooper left in 1984. So she would have been born in 1985 at the latest. So she was born before Pam left Bobby.

Either way, even though Pam left Bobby with full custody, she would still be listed as Christopher mother on the adoption papers, and Christopher did continue to have a relationship with his Uncle Cliff til the end of the original TV series. So by the eyes of Texas, they are still First Cousins, and Pamela knowingly checked the wrong box, committing fraud and invalidating the marriage license.

Remember this is a soap and as such it won't necessarily follow Texas law. Especially since the writers are most likely from L.A. ,not Texas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts