darn gobal warming

Status
Please reply by conversation.
gremlin411

gremlin411

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 16, 2008
South East Texas
We are going to have to get Al Gore to do something about this. LOL !!! Forecast has 40% chance of snow here in the houston area on Friday.

Skyhi

Skyhi

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 29, 2007
NE Ohio
Dec 2 and no snow in Cleveland yet. :( :( Getting more unusual by the day.

Apprentice

Apprentice

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 28, 2008
Wichita Kansas
We are going to have to get Al Gore to do something about this. LOL !!! Forecast has 40% chance of snow here in the houston area on Friday.

Yeah for sure. I am in the Silsbee area for the week. I was shocked at how chilly it is here. At least it is not like it is at home. They said wind chill was around 19 degrees today at home.

Blindowl1234

Blindowl1234

SatelliteGuys Pro
Dec 16, 2008
SouthWest Ohio
No snow yet in southern ohio but only high in the 30's thursday. No more playing with the dishes til spring lol...Blind

TNGTony

TNGTony

Unashamed Bengal Fan
Sep 7, 2003
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
It's going to be frigid here just in time for the State football championships! I am traveling up to Massillon, Oh for the D2 state champs on Friday! 32° is the projected high for the day! That stinks considering today's high here 200 miles south was 55°!

BTW the Ohio football championships (all 6 division) will be on at 11, 3 and 7pm Friday and Saturday on SportsTime Ohio.

GOOO Winton Woods!

See ya
Tony

T

tvropro

On Vacation
Mar 9, 2007
wimp :p ;)

craziness sets in when its -12 out and you're peaking a dish :D

Installed my first C band system back in Dec 87. It was a maximum of +5 that week. :eek: Nice thing about when it gets that cold is it's too cold to snow much if any.

W

worker

Aug 23, 2005
It was 71 degrees here in southern Maine today. If this is global warming, I like it..

M

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
damn we got snow today
a dusting + (as they say on the news)

Tron

Tron

SatelliteGuys Master
May 6, 2005
Metro New Orleans, LA
Bingo! Just heard on the news that there's a chance of snow in the northern New Orleans suburbs (North of the lake) Friday night...

Tron

Tron

SatelliteGuys Master
May 6, 2005
Metro New Orleans, LA
Big snowfall far North of Lake Pontchartrain, but I doubt Stogie saw anything more than a few flurries in Slidell. Nothing here South of the lake except a bit of sleet. Oh well, plenty of Winter still to come :) ...

LoTech

LoTech

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jan 22, 2009
Whitesburg, Kentucky
4 inches here in Southeast Kentucky today. First time we've had this much snow this early in December since Carter was President.

Status
Please reply by conversation.