Sadoun

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 27, 2005
Columbus, OHIO
Hi All

Mark your calendar for the Dayton Hamvention 2008
May 16, 17, & 18, 2008

We will be there and would like to meet you guys. So, stop by and mention that you are a Satelliteguys member.

Great news !

Not sure if I can make it , though.
Kind of a long drive...
... well, do you validate? - :D

Been a long time since ive been to a Hamvention. I might make the orlando/daytona/brevard hamvention when it comes to Florida this year. Ohio is just a little too far to drive.

Great news ! :D

Thanks. Last year we met a lot of folks from this forum. It was nice when they stopped by and introduced themselves.

BTW, we will be giving free promotional Sadoun gear during the event. If anyone stops by and introduce themselves as a Satguys member, a FREE Sadoun hat will be offered (while supplies last. So, it is worth it to stop by and check us out.

Anole, I understand you are far away. This is an event YOU would like and appreciate. A lot of SETI folks stop by as well.

2008 Dayton Hamvention - Sadoun Sales Event

2008 Dayton Hamvention Sadoun Flea Market Sale

Event Location:

Dayton Hamvention
at the Hara Arena
1001 Shiloh Springs Road
Trotwood, Ohio

May 16, 17, 18, 2008
Hamvention Hours & Events Activities
Friday Activities
  • 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Outside Exhibits open. Forums and scheduled bus service available (all buses are scheduled to pick up passengers to arrive at HARA by 8 AM). Programs available at all ticket selling points.
  • 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Inside Exhibits open, prizes on display, hourly drawings.
Saturday Activities
  • 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Outside Exhibits open. Bus service available.
  • 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Inside Exhibits open, forums, exams, scheduled activities.
  • 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m Hourly prize drawings.
Sunday Activities...
  • 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Outside Exhibits open.
  • 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Bus service available.
  • 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Inside Exhibits open; prizes on display.
  • 9:00 a.m. - noon. Hourly prize drawings.
  • 9:15 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Forums and scheduled activities.
  • 1:00 p.m. Prize Drawings: unclaimed hourly prizes followed by main prizes.

You are invited to visit our booths at 2008 Dayton Hamvention. Many products will be on display as well as on sale with special discounts on most products during this sale event only. This will be a good chance to stock up on complete satellite systems, hardware, dishes, signal meters, cable and installation supplies; and a wide variety of accessories. In addition to our new stock, we will make available to you many items of overstock, close-outs, re-furbished out of the box, scratch & dent, and discontinued products for sale. All in excellent working condition.

Event Exclusive Features:
• "Limited & While quantity lasts” special price sale.
• “First come first served” sale
• Product demonstrations

Visa, MC, AMEX, Discover, Cash, Check accepted.

Last edited:
What would you like us to exhibit and demonstrate at the Hamvention?

Do you need any big dishes that you can pick at the event and save on shipping? Let us know so that we can stock it and bring it with us.

I picked up a Fortec 180 along with a Motech H180 HH Motor last year from you at Dayton. I have the dish put together, but still need to check out your forums to put it together with the Motech (lazy I guess). I would love to get a T-90 dish from you in Dayton this year...if you have any around the warehouse, let me know!

Dayton Hamvention

Got some S/A Powervu D9850 units, Motorola MPEG2 and Digicipher II DSR-4402X, and other receivers I'll be bringing to sell so I hope a lot of people will show up this year. Space number 2921 and 2922 ........

Hi Guys,

Only 3 Days for the HAMVENTION.

Let us know if there are any specific items from our website at SADOUN that you would like us to bring to the Hamvention?

2008 Dayton Hamvention Sadoun Flea Market Sale

Indoor Booth: 215,216
Outdoor Spaces: 2777-2783

Event Location:

Dayton Hamvention
at the Hara Arena
1001 Shiloh Springs Road
Trotwood, Ohio

May 16, 17, 18, 2008

Yes, when you come to our booth to visit, tell us you are a SATELLITEGUYS.US member, and you will get a hat (while supplies last).

We just got back from the Hamvention.

Thanks to all the members and customers who stopped by our booths. It was good to see so many familiar faces. We appreciate your visit and business.

I would like to thank the volunteer staff and organizers of the Hamvention for the good work they did this year. Even with so many hurdles, little resources, and few hick-ups, they were able to sort out the issues and get the event going successfully.

The event this year had fewer visitors as compared to last year. I would estimate 25-30% less people than before. It has to do with the cost of traveling and gas prices. Also noticeably fewer vendors.

The weather was perfect this year. No rain and little wind.

We had good deals and I am glad it was taken advantage of. The main special included a Mercury II receiver, KUL1 LNBF, DG280B motor and 80cm Fortec Dish. We offered the option to upgrade the dish to the 90CM. Most customers opted to upgrade.

I am glad to see the interest from the HAM enthusiasts in FTA satellite TV.

Reminder:
Don't forget our SatVention Parking Lot Sale on June 7 & 8. We will have quite a few special deals, and contests.

2008 Summer Sadoun Satvention Parking Lot Sale - Sadoun Tech Forums

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts