Deal with NPS to "save" distants on DISH!

I got the same message for my rural SD zip code of 57017. I was a previous C band user (dish broke). Through NPS I qualified for and received a FOX station out of DENVER. Very strange. I will find a way to live without FOX if I can't get a DNS!

I qualified for all 4 as well. But it did not offer me a choice of if I just wanted the east or west coast feeds. So perhaps this will take a little time. Still recieving DNS via Dish at this time.

They are aprobably verifying my credit card info or something like that

Perhaps they are waiting for the Judge to rule before billing any one. But so far it seems they are qualifting some of us and disqualifying some of us.

Perhaps we need a STICKY thread where we can post who qualed and who didnt along with what part of the country we are in.

Virgin Islands - qualified for all 4. Billed credit card. Will be on channels 5731 to 5738 within 24 hours.

i put a address and phone number for elmira, ny (one of the dma's not available through dish) and it comes up do not qualify. wierd.

Not weird at all. It makes no difference if the Market is offered by E* or not. What matters is wjether your within the grade "B" outer circle.

one weird thing, it didnt ask for a reciever number. How does it know where to send the signal????

I put in bogus address and a cell phone #(real #) that should work for ABC and CBS in my home area. It said not qualified, I would have been with E*.
I wonder if they are only checking real accounts of E* for now.

I qualified for all 4 as well. But it did not offer me a choice of if I just wanted the east or west coast feeds. So perhaps this will take a little time. Still recieving DNS via Dish at this time.

This is some what the same as the D* structure. There is no East or West SD option. It is both for one price.

Still receiving is as I suspected from the absence of some Uplink Activity last night. Doesn't seem to correlate with some statements which have been reported.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)