Deals for long term customers?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
What does your internet cost ?

I have no chance of getting Charter here.
Currently my DVR and locals are part of my package price.
Why would that make a difference?

If I had Dish or DirecTV, I would still be paying the same price for broadband.

If you want to get into how much I pay for things, I pay nothing for YTTV, I use my bonus points from my credit cards to buy Google Play Cards ( and Netflix, Hulu and itunes cards also).

Why would that make a difference?

If I had Dish or DirecTV, I would still be paying the same price for broadband.

If you want to get into how much I pay for things, I pay nothing for YTTV, I use my bonus points from my credit cards to buy Google Play Cards ( and Netflix, Hulu and itunes cards also).
Why would that make a difference ?

Because I would probably have to raise my Internet cost to cover the data difference if I went to Internet based TV entirely.

Reactions: comp9
Make sure you check your internet bill at that point .... also check to see what it cost if you go over your data limit, or how much more it cost to get unlimited ... (mine would cost me an addl. $30 pm for unlimited) its already high enough as far as I'm concerned.
I pay $87 a month for 100 Megs of fiber unlimited. It was $80 but had a recent increase.

I pay $87 a month for 100 Megs of fiber unlimited. It was $80 but had a recent increase.
I pay $52 for 25 mg Coax fed from the local Cable company . They do have 100 mg level for $80 or there abouts, I had it for awhile.
No Fiber available, only other option I have is back to Copper thru Frontier. (slow and expensive.)

Reactions: Jillian2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)