delete channels fortec star mer 11

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

AmeTech

Original poster
Jul 7, 2008
Anyone have idea how to delete unused channels. I have TBN channels with regular audio and also with dolby digital ac3 which there is no audio ,I do not have demodulator for dolby. thanks for your help.:confused::confused:

bring up the channel list (press the ok button in the center of the arrow buttons) press the blue edit button - choose delete - highlight the ones you want to delete - press blue edit button to save the changes.
Bob

deleting channels on fortec star mercury 11

Thanks Wescopc for your help. The blue button on my remote is marked timer. Just below it is a smaller white button marked edit. Using the blue button does not seem to delete the channels. :(:(

Can you get it in the channel List mode by pressing the center OK/LIST button? If so you will note that the function of the red, green, yellow, and blue buttons (pause, Zoom, Calendar, and Timer) now are reassigned on the right side of your TV screen to Red = Network; Green = CAS; Yellow = Sort; Blue = edit. Now the Blue button is no longer a timer button but now an edit button. Press the Blue button and you will see a menu:

Lock Channel
Delete Channel
Move Channel
Rename Channel
Add to FAV
Move FAV
Rename FAV

Highlight the "Delete Channel" line and press OK/LIST button,
Highlight the channel you want to delete
press OK/LIST button
now there will be a red dot along side of the channel(s) you want to delete.
Now you will note that the blue button has been reassigned to:
Save Edit (delete channels)
press the blue button and your done!
Bob

fortec star mercury 11

thanks Wescopc really appreciate the help. I think I can handel it now . I can program gps in airplanes but sometimes the simple things cause confusion. Getting old for these new things.

regards AmeTech.:):)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts