Deleting all recorded contents in a single "group"

Bishoop

Aug 18, 2011
Central Florida
The receiver is a VIP722K. Is there a way to delete all the recordings in a "single" group?

The only way I have found to do it is to delete each recording individually.

I know how to wipe out "all" the recordings at one time. I'm interested in just wiping the recordings from a single group.

Thanks....

I am hoping for a good answer here as well. I've seen the greyed out "Delete Group" link for forever now and it never seems to become a reality.

Hopefully someone has some insight, especially for those of us who have kids who like to accidentlly set "record all" on their cartoons haha.

You are right it is currently greyed out, when the software is written it should turn black. Until then delete individually, and thank Charlie for the tease.

There is a way to use "select all" within the group (and only delete that group) but I am unsure of the exact steps since I don't use groups.

There is a way to use "select all" within the group (and only delete that group) but I am unsure of the exact steps since I don't use groups.

You are correct. Open the group,Edit, select all, Delete.

Yep Kab is correct,use that feature all the time.It is a little more tedious to get to but it does the job.

Yes, just make sure you don't ever go into the "edit" menu and select all until you are actually in the group... Otherwise you're gonna have a wiped drive...

Also, I think the "delete group" button is to delete custom groups that are empty (not "group by title" groups, but groups with custom names.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)